Reviews for Golden Gaze
NightSky chapter 20 . 12/28/2004
OMG I couldn't stop reading! Need more! Please update soon! *puppy dog eyes* Keep up the good work!
Renara chapter 20 . 12/18/2004
You left it at a cliffhanger, too! Please, try and update, I love this story! But don't rush it, or if you plan on discontinuing this story, let us know, please!
Midnight chapter 20 . 12/11/2004
I think the person who is watching Youko is Naraku,who wants to either use him against Kagome,steal the shardes from him,use him to gain shards,or steal the shards from ain't I?-
Keidox chapter 20 . 12/5/2004
nice. Very nice. I can't wait for the next development in this fic. You portray the characters accurately although I can't seem to imagine Koenma acting like this...
Crimsondrop7 chapter 20 . 12/5/2004
Love your story! I really like how you put Kagome with Youko Kurama! It goes well! You *MUST* update soon or I'll die!
Yatty chapter 20 . 11/29/2004
Hiya! Just found you're story (took me three hours to read through it) and I luv it! Although I'm not impressed by your evil cliffies...

Good description, plot, and pacing.

In the story, my favorite sentence was (back in who knows what chapter), '"Feh!" Inuyasha declared defiantly, demonstrating once again the multiple uses of his favorite word.' Heh. 'Cause anyone who knows me can relate, under the need to be able to translate my own trademark "Meh!".

Anyway, I hope you'll continue this story, it's fun to read.

Cya, off to check out your other fics!
ladygizarme chapter 20 . 11/6/2004
this is a great story! but you haven't updated for so long! i hope you get back to it soon! and i like how you're acknowledging that kagome in the past could change things in the future! that seems to be completely disregarded more often than not! i hope whatever changes you have, it doesn't affect youko's avatar in suuichi's body, though! btw, are they gonna rebuild the wellhouse? is inu gonna wear modern clothes with his cap when he takes kags to school? so many more questions, but that's all i'll say for now... UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
ForestSprite chapter 22 . 10/15/2004
Grawr! *pounces author* When are you going to update again? Come on I love this story and you've been making me wait forever for what's gonna happen next. It's not fair *pouts* UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE *grins sadistically* If you don't I'll start throwing little Jakens at you until you do. lol looking forward to when you update again
Momonster chapter 22 . 10/12/2004
WE WOULD KNOW IF YOU WOULD UPDATE PLEASE!
nunofyorbiz chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
You better not quit on this story or ELSE! I mean, look at all your REVIEWS!. You're kiiling us all!
hakkai-my-youkai chapter 18 . 10/1/2004
I love your story so far, and you are doing a really great job! Since Kagome is altering the past does that mean Shuichi/Kurama won't exist in the future anymore, or does that mean youko will die in the past leaving kags to fall in love with the kurama in her time. Ja ne!
hakkai-my-youkai chapter 17 . 10/1/2004
That was so funny how u used the phrases,"And then there was one-And then there were none." That was a total riot. Nice job! Don't forget Naraku.
Shaharra chapter 22 . 9/27/2004
Please update soon! I absolutely ADORE this story! Please!
shadows-insanity chapter 22 . 9/24/2004
good story... please update soon!
Romm chapter 22 . 9/16/2004
Lesse, two people we know have crimson eyes, Kagura, and Hiei. Hmm. Be a neat twist, although I don't think Hiei is that old so it's probably Kagura.
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »