Reviews for Golden Gaze
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 22 . 9/11/2004
Very interesting story, although several people need to get hit -hard- over the head.
nunofyorbiz chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I'm just about as obsessed about Kagome and Kurama pairings as Kuwabara is with cats(that's saying something) so please update! I love this story!
lone wolf Blue chapter 11 . 9/4/2004
your story is great the extra was relly funny
BlackPetal54 chapter 22 . 8/19/2004
Have you forgotten about this story or something? The last time you updated was in June! Anyway, I love the story, it's really good. Hopefully you'll update soon. And when I say soon, I mean SOON!
saiyuki luver chapter 22 . 8/13/2004
this is a really really good fanfic! please please please update soon! that toad demon reminds me of Jaken so i keep thinking the person watching Youko is Sesshy but he has gold eyes. gr i'm confused. please update soon
Inu no Miko chapter 22 . 8/11/2004
Youko meeting Kouga, huh? That sounds like an interesting proposition. Please don't wait too long to update...please...I need to keep reading this!
Grey Grapevines chapter 22 . 8/10/2004
GR! WOULD YOU PLEASE UPDATE! CUZ IF YOUR NOT THEN PUT UP AN AUTHORS NOTE WOULDYA! I CHECK EVERY DAY TO SEE IF YOU UPDATED! BUT YOU DONT! ARG!

UPDATE SOON OR IM GONNA JUST STOP READING THIS DAM FIC! ... sorry about that out burst... he he... but update soon!
Fire Kitsune chapter 22 . 8/10/2004
O.O I know! Naraku is watching Youko! _ Anywayz...please post soon cause your stories are the best!
01deleted chapter 22 . 8/5/2004
my guess is hiei but hiei's in the future so now i'm all confuzelled . thinkin ghurts. and any ways update soon now it's getting interesting. DON'T YOU DATE CHANGE THIS TO KAG/INU! KURAMA AND KAGOME FOREVER! WO! and why don't you just block the person who is using different pen names?
anonymous chapter 22 . 8/1/2004
NO! I NEED MORE!
kojika85 chapter 11 . 8/1/2004
that little story was so cute. I would like for you to notify me when you have managed to update or what not.

My e-mail addy is:
Sapphire-sama Dreamer chapter 22 . 7/25/2004
awesome
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 22 . 7/22/2004
cool fic plz update soon.
Alonelyhawk chapter 22 . 7/21/2004