Reviews for Golden Gaze
HD Monroe chapter 22 . 7/9/2004
Great story update soon
Sugoi-Tenshi chapter 22 . 7/8/2004
is "NARAKU" watching Youko? -Sigh- If it is.. I'm going to complain. Every YYH story I read, always has to have something to do with Naraku... but.. never the less.. update asap.
DarkGoddessAluthri chapter 22 . 7/5/2004
Hurry up and update! You'd better continue or I'll...I'll...Um...Well, I'll sick my pet rock on you! Yeah, that's it. That's what I'll do. So Update or feel my rock's wrath!
Star Silver fox chapter 22 . 7/4/2004
Kool
lalu chapter 22 . 7/3/2004
this is great! write more!
ptbear chapter 22 . 6/27/2004
Great story, great update. Update again soon. Can't wait to see how you finally get Kurama and Kagome togehter, maybe some one else like Botan for Inuyasha, have hime not go to hell with Kikyou, and what happens with the past knowing about the future.
WhyWhatShutup chapter 22 . 6/24/2004
Update!
WhyWhatShutup chapter 19 . 6/24/2004
That was a cool image at the beginning of the chapter. I'm not being sarcastic! I love that image. Maybe that's just because I'm sadistic and slightly homocidal...
Blackrosebunny chapter 22 . 6/18/2004
this is a really good story please keep writing this story please
Murasaki Hikari chapter 22 . 6/13/2004
Excellent story. It's very well written and planned out. Can't wait to see what happens!

update soon!

Hikari *_~
Sailor Panda chapter 22 . 6/12/2004
Eheh, a meeting between Youko and Kouga without Kagome to act as referee - that should definitely be interesting! Can't wait to see the next chapter on that one.

Great job!
Tsuki Yume chapter 22 . 6/11/2004
Update soon! Update soon!
Koroga chapter 22 . 6/8/2004
Welcome back, I am happy to see you have returned to us. Your story is as magnificent as ever, and I can barely wait till it's next installment.
inu.-sess.fan chapter 22 . 6/8/2004
it couldn't b hiei hm maybe naraku?
HDE 226868 chapter 22 . 6/7/2004
Aw... was that Jaken? I hope not. I'm rather attached to Jaken. Let's see... who's watching him? Crimson eyes, huh? Um... Naraku/Kagura/? _

I dunno.

Suggestions? Um... I dunno. Let's see... Someone probably thinks (of the YYH gang) that Kagome is the priestess that Inuyasha killed, you could do something with that, um, someone could run into Houjo.. dunno why though... um... oh well. Can't think...

Um...

Post next chapter as soon as possible! Please? _ I don't really mind waiting though. If it waits longer than a few months (actually, time goes by fast so) if I notice that I can't remember the plot anymore it goes on my favorite stories list to sit, and maybe if you would, you could email everybody saying, 'hey I updated!' ?

Bye byes!