Reviews for Golden Gaze
HDE 226868 chapter 13 . 6/7/2004
Wai! :throws hands up:

:huggles: OK I'll keep reading now...
InusKoichi chapter 22 . 6/6/2004
Hey, great story! This is one of the few Kruama/Kagome pairings that i actually like! As a fellow author, and one that is doing an iy/yyh crossover, i know how hard it can be to keep the charaters close to what they are like in the anime(s) and i think your doing a terrific job!
HDE 226868 chapter 11 . 6/6/2004
:scrunches up nose:

that mini-story was odd... _ poor Jaken..
Cyborg Tora chapter 22 . 6/6/2004
Could it Naraku? Or Kagura(the wind demon)? Too many choices! Anyways, I love ur story and NEED MORE OF IT!*cries as she begs* Please, this is one of the best thought out, written, and plotted YuYu Inuyasha crossovers I've ever read! Believe me, I've tried reading alot. But they all go the same way. You can tell that it's either going to be Kagome/inuyasha, Kagome/Kurama, or Kagome/Hiei. But with yr's, I can't tell if it's going to be Kagome/Inuyasha, or Kagome/Kurama. It is one of those right? U have them both somewhat even with her, in different ways. But no matter what, u have to up-date soon. I'll go crazy thinking about the next chapter.

Tora
godess of all things chaotic and or evil chapter 22 . 6/5/2004
sorry for the long name I was bord _;; I love your story ! it was awsome! keep it up! P.S I misst you!o
anime-gurl1989 chapter 22 . 6/4/2004
Ah, you updated already! I'm so happy, I checked it today just out of habit and I was (happily) suprised to find that you already had another chapter up. Thank you for the good chapter, I can't wait until the next one.

Your loyal reader,

Anime_gurl1989
Sukera chapter 22 . 6/4/2004
OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! UPDATE SOON!

Sukera
SlplessWitch951 chapter 22 . 6/4/2004
Cool chapter, upadte soon.
Lord Aries Greymon chapter 22 . 6/4/2004
Methinks Yoko beat up Jaken.

And therefore the eyes would be Lord Sesshoumau.

Very good chapter by the way. I think I must read a few earlier ones in order to re-aquaint myself with it.

Ja-ne Goijh-chan!

I now bid thee, adeiu.

Sincerely,

Lord Aries Greymon
Elyndewen Startree chapter 22 . 6/3/2004
Who has red eyes? Well, there's angry Inuyasha (demon form), Naraku, Kagura (although that's a little redundant), random demons...basically bad characters. Update soon! (COL chapter...but the Mrs. Higurashi thing was a little short lived.)

Elyndewen
CrystalBlueSeraph chapter 22 . 6/3/2004
Well, nice chap.

Crimson eyes? I could only think of three. . .

Kagura or Naraku or our favorite Fire Demon.
Evil Hamster of DOOM chapter 22 . 6/3/2004
CLIFFIE! CLIFFIE ALERT! excellently written cliffie. it was evil though, to put it bluntly. _ good job! if u dont update soon, i may have to kill you. *looks at claws* naw, im just jokin! _ but u better update soon. if the second part is anywhere NEAR as good as the first part of this formerly whole chapter then i will be droolin. _ thats a compliment. love the ficcie! love tha chappie! love it all!
Kurama's Angel chapter 22 . 6/3/2004
I luv u're stroy and I can't wai update

it again.!

_ . -.-
limeincoconut09 chapter 22 . 6/3/2004
who's watching who's watching who's watching
Anonymous chapter 22 . 6/3/2004