Reviews for Golden Gaze
Kagome chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Why the hell is Inuyasha with Kagome your going to let that golden demon walk right away from her?Inuyasha sucks let Kagome have Kurama and I'm not talking about applehead that other person in his body.
Rosie hater chapter 20 . 5/5/2009
nice fanfic. update soon please. _
ceri chapter 20 . 4/17/2009
Write more or I will SIT you!
andreabennett2066 chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
This story is great. I for one am glad you didn't turn Inuyasha into a jerk with this story. Inspite of his brash and gruff behavior, he is still a lovable and crazy guy. I hope you will continue to update this story.
o0KittyBlue0o chapter 20 . 3/7/2009
*sighs* it was all good and you drop the story...*pouts*
ValleyKnown chapter 20 . 2/16/2009
Hi Goijh,

I wanted to send a quick review and tell you how much I am enjoying this story! I really like your characterizations and, minus some spelling errors, it is extremely well-written! I do look forward to reading more, but I see that it's been awhile since it was updated. I do hope you have not discontinued this because it has fast become a favorite of mine.

Hope this finds you well,

ValleyKnown
ValleyKnown chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
I really liked the very last sentence of this chapter. I'm not sure what about it made me smile so much, but I certainly did!
ValleyKnown chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I find this very well-written and thought-out. I enjoyed this first chapter immensely. However, I found the author's notes which were interjected periodically to be a complete distraction that lowered the level of maturity of the writing surrounding it. I will continue reading but I do find those notes and their content to be shocking in comparison to the writing around it. Good start, excellent use of descriptors and characterizations, and a unique plot so far. I am looking forward to reading more.
EboneetheWinterMaiden chapter 20 . 1/29/2009
I... LOVE.. IT!
bibliophilegirl25 chapter 20 . 12/13/2008
really good cant wait for more.
AnonymouslyOutrageous chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Hiya! I really love this story. I only just now read it and i think its awesome! I cant wait until you update it. I hope you haven't given up on it. Its been a long time since you updated. Hm... now im wondering if you have this story posted anywhere else complete? I would love to know where i can find the whole story. Im just dying to know what happens next! Please update. Or put a authors note telling us where we can find the ending. PLEASE!
evilanimeprincess121 chapter 20 . 8/18/2008
oh my, this is a god story.

although, Koenma is getting on my nerves T.T

keep writing, I'm excited to read more
Kitsune Kimmi chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
this is an amazing story. wow. there's been a bit of a long haitus from it though, and i'm hoping you'll update soon.

ja ne!
Kimarya chapter 20 . 7/30/2008
, I was reading this story, and I was genuinely interested. I got to chapter 20. Then I saw the most recent update date.

2004.

It is 2008.

I suppose it safe to assume you won't be continuing this?
gaarapanda5 chapter 20 . 6/13/2008