Reviews for Golden Gaze
Star Silver fox chapter 20 . 3/15/2004
Kool
limeincoconut09 chapter 20 . 3/15/2004
o i feel so bad for inu i almost now want him to o be paired up with kag but it won't be so bad if u get him to realize that's it's a sisterly love of a friendly love
ocean's abyss chapter 20 . 3/15/2004
What is Youko doing? Is he looking for more jewel shards ro is he looking for Kikiyo to conferm what Kagome said? Hope to find out later, please update soon! Oh, and good luck studying. I was never good at that either, sigh.
attagirl chapter 20 . 3/15/2004
Absolutely love your story! Love it, love it , love it , love it! Youko is the hottest anime character ever, and I am so happy that there is finally a good story with him in it that isn't yaoi! Please update soon! No, sooner than soon! Update now! Pretty please.. with a cherry on top?
megami04 chapter 20 . 3/14/2004
it seems to set the stage for something bigger in the next chapter and im mad that i don't know what that event is. however, i am grateful to get this much so that i have something to go on. well, i hope to read from you soon.
megami04
Sailor Panda chapter 20 . 3/14/2004
Awesome job you're doing. It's got a lot of layers to it which always makes for the best stories and it's moving at a good pace too. Keep up the lovely work!
Sukera chapter 20 . 3/14/2004
UPDATE SOON!
Sukera
CrystalBlueSeraph chapter 20 . 3/14/2004
Gah! That kinda felt too short. This one feels like the filler instead of the previous chapter.
Update please.
sakurapetal13 not on chapter 20 . 3/14/2004
Well, I certainly hope this ownt end anytime soon! One of my very favorite fictions (Dead Famous) just ended, and I'm not too happy about that. So please dont make me even unhappier (is taht a word?) and end this soon as well.
Once again you have mastered the ultimate writing skills, and chapter 18 was a success.
Though I wish it was longer...
But then again I wish that every chapter.
So update soon, I'm waiting (impatiently) to see what will happen when Kagome goes to school. And when Keiko frinds Yusuke... Heh Heh Heh. -
AbsentAngel chapter 20 . 3/14/2004
Hell ya it's something to look forward to! I am constantly waiting for the next chapter! I love this story! So you just better keep writing Missy!
Cyclonus1 chapter 20 . 3/14/2004
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one. heh heh poor yusuke, can't catch a break with keiko now can he.
Anonymous chapter 20 . 3/14/2004
Pleaseupdate soon.
Wonder what will happen next.
Anonymous chapter 20 . 3/14/2004
Pleaseupdate soon.
Wonder what will happen next.
Defafaeth chapter 20 . 3/14/2004
yay!
Lady No Da 201 chapter 19 . 3/12/2004
Aw, kawai! That was so good! Updater please! Oh, what was Inu-yasha talking about when he told Shippou to stay quiet?
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »