Reviews for Golden Gaze
Sukera chapter 19 . 3/2/2004
SWEET UPDATE SOON!
Sukera
rogue solus chapter 19 . 3/2/2004
Great updates. Keep up with the good work. See ya soon.
The Lady Tigress chapter 19 . 3/1/2004
Oh...this just keeps getting better and better! Yeahyeahyeah! Can't wait for the next chappie! Make it come soon!
Rachel
CrystalBlueSeraph chapter 19 . 3/1/2004
And the plot thickens. . . . .
DUN DUN DUN
I just can't believe that the prodigal baby prince doesn't know about Kagome...
Oh yeah. . .Are you also gonna incorporate in your story the reason why in the future there will be other dimentional worlds?
Who will be resposible for the banishment of youkais from the human world to the demon world?
Just wondering. . . .
Update soon.
AbsentAngel chapter 19 . 3/1/2004
Yeah! All is forgiven! Hey! Kagome isn't going to like, screw up time is she? Or maybe . . . be the one responsible for Youko's death? Just a thought. Do what ever you like! Just continue!
The Lady Tigress chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
HIAKU! HIAKU! ONEGAI?
BloodRoseOTDemon chapter 18 . 2/29/2004
Update please I absolutely love this deliciously humorous and lovable story with all my favorite characters. I still feel sorry for Kagome and all the men she is attracting.
Robin5791 chapter 18 . 2/29/2004
WOW! I LOVE IT! Please update soon! You have such great skills! Keep up the good work!
Robin
Tsuki Yume chapter 18 . 2/28/2004
WelI hope you won't end up veering towards Inu/Kag in the end. I do not want to see more of those, they're so annoying. This is so fantastic, and I agree with you about OC's. I tend to like a story less if an OC is a major character, or if it turns out to spin the Inuverse into a whole different way with goddesses and the like. I think there's only one exception, at least that I remember, and that's Nostawen Allesiel's Laying Amongst Dokatsu. Akito's great. I like all of her OC's, except the mean ones.
Koroga chapter 18 . 2/28/2004
Impressive, as always with your stories. May the next chapter come soon
Black Mage Tsucasa chapter 18 . 2/27/2004
hey! this is great! keep typin!
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 18 . 2/27/2004
I personally don't care about the pairings . . . *sighs* They're both so cute . . .
earthsong chapter 18 . 2/26/2004
I think it is really good so hurry up and finish it! .
agreementinone chapter 18 . 2/26/2004
hey with you commenting about someone using multiple sn telling you about how they feel about your pairing. i complete agree, because this is one of the very few fanfics that i have read that inuyasha is actually VERY decent to her! and i love that but i feel bad for inuyasha now and youko just creeps me out with all the stalking and everything.. haha. but then again its up to you but i just decided to voice my opinion too with mr/ms anonymous lol. so thats it though i will probably continue on reading your story because i really do enjoy it though i tears me apart on how kagome and forget her feelings for inuyasha so quickly and then not im confused when will this be defintely a one pairing story? well thanks for the great job on the story keep it up!
SPDVengence chapter 18 . 2/26/2004
I love your entire story and I just really hope you update soon because I so want to continue reading it and now I'm just ramblin so I'll stop._~
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »