Reviews for Golden Gaze
Kage Youkai chapter 15 . 5/26/2006
In one of the episodes it may be spelled Kayko, but in the manga, and in proper Japanese, it's Keiko meaning, Adored Daughter o, in most cases, just adored. (the suffix -ko added at the end of a name generally stands for Daughter of, or Child of. Like Moriko meaning forrest child.)
fightingstoryaddiction chapter 20 . 5/26/2006
please update soon!
Kage Youkai chapter 12 . 5/15/2006
Where the hell is Shippou-chan?
ShinobiXHunter chapter 11 . 5/12/2006
I like it so far.
VirginiasGirl chapter 20 . 4/9/2006
Love it its a really good story upate soon and I have an idea they knock Inuyasha unconncious kidnap him and make him talk or Kagome talks to Kurama and demands answers at or after school or if Inuyasha he acts stubborn refuses answers and threaton Kagome and he says why are you going to such lenghths to get answers out of innocent peaple when u attacked us not the other around.(not the best suggestions but their just ideas)
DooDooDoo chapter 20 . 4/1/2006
Is the 'crimson eyes' Naraku?
A Fortunate Gander chapter 20 . 3/25/2006
Oky, that was just awsome. please update soon.
SecretWindow chapter 20 . 3/22/2006
Awsomeness you hath spiked my curiousity, now I must know who is watching our mischevious lil kitsune.
sofi'schoice chapter 20 . 3/5/2006
PLEASE UPDATE IT IS AN AWESOME STORY AND I COMPLETELY LOVE IT GREAT JOB!
lady silverfox aka mychelle 79 chapter 20 . 3/5/2006
naraku? maybe maybe not who knows but please write more please!IT'S A GOOD STORY!
Youko Kuramas Fox chapter 14 . 2/21/2006
Awesome!
animebook fan chapter 20 . 2/19/2006
Come you have to update! I love your story a lot! Please update, please! Keep up the great work! I hope that you will update as soon as you can humanly type. Great chapter!

animebook fan
nightshadow04 chapter 19 . 2/8/2006
its been almost 2 years! i cant stress enough the need for you to update! i love this story and i want to know what happens! please UPDATE
nightshadow04 chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
just so you know, kurama is a fox therefor he does not have a "wolf form". just thought you should know. still love the story!
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 20 . 1/8/2006