Reviews for Golden Gaze
aisu-kuro-kitsune chapter 5 . 8/16/2005
I knew she wouldn't let either of them die. So, was Youko awake when Kagome threw herself in front of him?
aisu-kuro-kitsune chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Is Youko really gonna kill him? Or will Kagome stop him?
Miko Rune chapter 20 . 8/11/2005
So far I love this story, despite how annoying you made Koenma. Ow and I have a request when your done with this fic can you write a DNAngel/Inuyasha x-over.
AbsentAngel chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
I've just read your profile, and I'm so excited that your going to try and keep this story going. (and don't worry. Your not the only one who's going to have to read over everything again XD) But don't worry, with a story like this I'm sure you'll be able to finnally complete it. (at least I hope, I've been waiting for you to come back for a year now /
aisu-kuro-kitsune chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
He's fallen for her. Hard.
aisu-kuro-kitsune chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
He sure was begining to get obsessed with her.
aisu-kuro-kitsune chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
He does have a tail it's extremely cute. And I think it makes him look even hotter! I'm a sucker for fluffy ears and tails. -
Atilia Dawn Black chapter 20 . 7/10/2005
Damn you! A cliff-hanger! *sigh* I can't wait for the next chappie. I have to admit, this is a very good IY/YYH x-over, and one of the few worth-while Kagome/Youko stories, any other stories I find are either no good, or are good but the authors don't finsh them. *sigh* It's really hard to find good story's these days.

Just thought I'd let you know that I find your story so good that I'm putting it on my Story Alert list. Anyways I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

~*Atilia Dawn Black*~

P.S. I'm rooting for Kagome/Youko if I didn't make that clear enough. ;)
jennifer chapter 20 . 7/10/2005
the story was SUPER GOOD...but...FINISH IT ! its such a cool story Ineed to know how it ends please finish and post-_- (cry)
Lifeless-Kanna chapter 20 . 7/8/2005
your writing never ceases to amaze me ;; i've read this story like _ uhm four times? HAHA ;; xD i really love it even though it isn't quite complete it was just really well written and absolutely interesting ;; and only a FEW things were mis-spelled x_x; im jealous, truly, honestly, sincerely jealous xD did you know.. this was the first yyhxiy crossover i ever read? xD ;; and i never seem to get tired of it O so if you ever have the time to, it'd be great that you updated if you ever get the chance to write the next chapter that is... but its okay x_x; no one's forcing you to write anything xD but if you really ever decide to discontinue for real xD can you write it in your bio or put a note on your profile so your beloved fans would be aware? xP anyways, it IS naraku that's watching him right? xP x_x; i think it is xD but im not sure ;;
kam chapter 12 . 7/3/2005
this story is getting mopre interesting by the minute hahaha! now tht i thik about it, yusuke and inuyasha are almost alike! hahaha! anyways wats going to happen between kurama and kagome? hm...
kam chapter 7 . 7/3/2005
wow...*ahem*...wow
kam chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
AH! i actually cheered when she and inuyasha and her hugged! it was *sniff* beautifol! haha, but oh, wat about yoko? haha? how cute, hes jealous! lol! well keep up the good wrk! :]
kam chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
wOW! i like your wrds and vocab very...sophisticated :] anyways its so cute the way he teases her and his endless confusion of her emotions lol! anyways iuts an awesome story so dont stop !
Ariel777 chapter 20 . 6/27/2005
update! why haven't you updated for so long? please do. people are waiting for this fic.
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »