Reviews for Golden Gaze
ForestSprite chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
you do know i luv your story right? and that i've had it on my favorites practically since you did this? it's been a long time since you last updated i hope you plan on returning soon, i really miss your writing
Chibes chapter 20 . 5/25/2005
Wow this story is awesome...sighs I need to do a Kur/Kag pairing. I love the story and I hope you will update after this nearly year long siesta
animacrazyblackchick chapter 20 . 5/22/2005
This story is great but I wish that you wuold update more often so please update soon.
SE chapter 20 . 5/20/2005
OH PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I'VE WAITED FOR A YEAR FOR AN UPDATE! PLEASE!

SE
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 20 . 5/2/2005
Is it Kagura?
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 16 . 5/1/2005
whoa its craziness!
Concrete Tenshi chapter 20 . 4/26/2005
please update soon. And then I will leave the most flattering review possible!
Hyper-Bitch chapter 20 . 4/23/2005
hey i read ur bio what happend to the 3-4 day update rule huh? so UPDATE i read this last year(in dec. i think) and now ive re-read it! if ur gona stop (though im not one to talk ive dis-continued mine) DON'T! cherrio!
Mayalah chapter 20 . 4/21/2005
Hi! I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON

YET! Just wanted to say good story and remind

you you haven't updated in almost a year.

Please don't give up! That's all, bye.
AnimeSweetHeart7 chapter 18 . 4/17/2005
keep up the good work!
AnimeSweetHeart7 chapter 19 . 4/17/2005
w00t! ish good
AnimeSweetHeart7 chapter 20 . 4/17/2005
ok, im loving the story so far. it took me like 3 hours to read it from start to finish and id like to know what happens. whom is watching youko? you said red eyes, im guessing either nuraku, maybe sesshomaru? that little toad you wrote about sounded oddly familiar 2 jaken. please update soon and keep up the good work.
Deiety of sorow chapter 20 . 4/12/2005
I realy want to here more! _

this fan fic is so different from the others,

I am also reading your story Rose in Winter and it is realy good

I love the twists you put on things!
MayaCc89 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Love your story please update soon.
Avatrenai chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
Hi, i sent a review to u on chapter 20, sorry i was wrong its spelled kirara not kilala
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »