Reviews for Damnable Angel
PreciousCosmos chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
AHA! HAHAHAHA! I have discovered you, Hiei! How dare you cause an accident you Fire Apparition! And then confuse the heck outta me with your telepathy!

I wonder if Hiei is reading Botan's mind and then telepathically telling Kurama what he knows and makes it look like Kurama is telepathic...ramble, ramble, ramble...MY GOD! DID HIEI CALL KURAMA A RAPIST! I will murder you, Hiei *Dark and violent sides pop out chanting, 'chchchch, killkillkillkill, chchchch, killkillkillkill*... :/ Me is awkward...

All the pieces are falling together, yet I don't know what part little jerk Hiei plays AND I'M SORRY IF I SOUND LIKE MIKI WHEN I SAY MY KURAMA! stupid faggot Taro...
PreciousCosmos chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
My poor Kurama... Botan should have punched the snot out of Taro (he should be the IT) I hate the way these monsters are treating him! Yoko, kill them! (I'm not mad at you for not writing it different, because when I watch or read something, I don't think 'The writer should have done it this or that way!', no, I watch or read it like it's real life and that's just the way it's happening, if that makes any sense...

At the beginning of this chapter, I thought 'I wonder if Yusuke and co. are going to be in this.' but decided they weren't and then BAM! there they are ;). Is Yusuke 'Mr. I'm So Tough Guy' in this fic or what? I can't tell. Ooo, new though. *Small, squeaky voice* Is Hiei gonna be in it...? Don't answer! I'll read!
PreciousCosmos chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
*The dark sides of me pop out (I have six sides of me that do different things; the two I'm referring to is the violent one and very dark one)* I would beat those people till they bled for treating my Kurama that way (anyone who disagrees with Kurama being mine shall perish: no infringement intended). *Dark, evil eyes* I would be more cruel to them than I am to my annoying sister.

I like the new kind of Botan, she's a lot like me, but I'm not a clutzy ditz. The story is good so far *but glares at the perverted class asses* and the title is awesome. Now on to the next chapter!
Smexy Kitten chapter 8 . 11/12/2006
aww... man! this is one heck of a freaking story! i literally hung onto every word as i kept progressing throughout your entire fic. i can't wait until you update with the next chapter!
naminesoraluv chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
this has got to be one of my fav stories on plz update!
xmiahimex chapter 8 . 9/26/2005
Ahh...I'm so confused, what is goin on? Is Botan able to see the future of ppl's deaths? Is Kurama the person to bring death cuz everytime she has a perminition, his Youko Kurama self seems to be there? Oh...this whole story is mysterious, but i luv it so. Hahaha...I'm strange, but pleaz update soon!
luvgrl chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
Ok-I'm so confused by this story. I mean- I understand that this town suck because everybody is discriminating against one another. But I don't understand Keiko, Hing., Konema, Yusuke, Kuwabara, etc. I mean they act like jerks once in awhile and yet Botan is ok with it-or at least pretending it's ok. I know she's putting on an act but I would scream to death if I have to live in this kind of town. And not only that-it's like Hiei and Kurama are killing people but they have a purpose. I mean I like your story and all but it's just so confusing- maybe you can explain to me what's going on.
i lurve the story chapter 8 . 5/6/2005
I can't wait to read what happens next! I like the part where Yuuske was "dying" I hope he isn't dead yet. Kurama is so mysterious, and I think this is the only fic that I've read where he has no fangirls, plus he's being called a freak teehee really interesting! Oh, please update when you can .
viper chapter 8 . 5/4/2005
ah...i liked the story...i didn;t get it at imes but i still liked it...well hopefully youll finish it someday...
Kudachi chapter 8 . 11/6/2004
Good evening. The opening was funny, :), Yusuke said

"Botan... smile that ditzy smile."

How Botan talked about her mother's death was interesting. What got to me was she was hanged (I think) and what was the silver haired figure's intentions of being there? I would say its Kurama, more so than not but who knows, maybe you made someone else with silver hair.

The ending was interesting as well. Kurama and Hiei are on a killing mode right now :). Also, I wonder what happened to Yusuke?

Sorry for the late review. Anyways, I am interested in this story, and I hope the next chapter comes soon. Good chapter :).
shiromo chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
I cant get off my seat,must keep reading!
Tokidoki Addict chapter 8 . 10/12/2004
This is probably your besty fic ! please update soon !
Kudachi chapter 7 . 10/11/2004
good afternoon. Oh, wow she finally met Hiei face to face. Got to admit, that it was humorous. She just greeted him and he threatened her :).

Damn, Koenma showed up. That killed the moment, and she was giving him hints that she wanted to be left alone. The ending freaked me out a little bit, did Yusuke just die?
Kudachi chapter 6 . 10/2/2004
Good evening. The voice in her mind is really annoying her, its funny how she argues with it. The K and B scene is good, I also got into the play that Kurama was talking about. Good chapter :)
Kudachi chapter 5 . 8/31/2004
:), yay Hiei is in it. Wow she said yeah to join them, and they let the drunk guy drive. At least she is alright and even Yusuke knows a little about "the black blur". good chapter.