Reviews for Revenge Rebirth
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Y? Y u do this?
It was about to get interesting too T_T
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Has much promise:)
SignDowny chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
This would have been an amazing story if you had just finished it I'm sure. Seems I'm out of luck.
Lonesome-Writer chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Why didn't you continue this story? it was really inspiring. I think maybe I should try to write a story with somewhat the same plot as this... Not copying of course
DOH chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
After my logical theory the most soul like existences can only acknoledge that they are not obligatorious the person in which body they were. Got it ? I dont . I mean, i know what i meant but...
I like it so far.
9tailedokami16x chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Yo either write new chapters or give it up for adoption
Bowl of Slightly Hateful Rice chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Grrrrreat.
LadyOfVulcan chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
OMYGOD! you cant stop now! I absolutly have to read the rest. Its been a long time but update! :)
ChaosRagnak chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
I really love how this fanfic is turning out. A little disappointed about the lack of depth to the training ranma is going through but that's ok i guess. A little sad seeing this fic only has 3 chapters in 4 years and no new one since 2007 (4 years ago no).

This is one fanfic i find original since its the only one of its kind i have found so far (ranma living Ukyo's life that is)

Really hope it gets continued someday. Cya around :D
Lady Mikoto chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Love the story! I hope that Ryoga comes to regret stealing Ranma's life. Ranma's life is no picnic after all. Update again soon please!
Newbie Reader 117 chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
Interesting twist. Well written and a good story line. Though the battle at Ryoga’s old school should be made epic, you should try and leave the biggest battles for Nerima. Maybe have some of the old NWC be stronger also but how to make it happen, story wise, I don’t know. Well try your best and update soon.
Crysania Fay chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Damn it! NO! I need more! Please don't abandon this! It's really good!
Princess Asuna chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
great story so far, i just have one tiny question WHY havent you updated! XD I really cant wait for Ranma/Ukyo and Ryoga/Ranma to meet up and fight. HEll i cant wait for Ukyo/Ranma to explaine to everyone whats going on
LiYinBlake chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Great story, a very good concept, not what you read everyday. Please, update this soon.
Pasencore chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
Please, pretty please, make other chapters soon! I'll die without it! (Close to it at least!) Can't wai't for the next chapter!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »