Reviews for Beneath the Surface
halbarath chapter 14 . 2/13/2017
Hello.
I'm quite confused. In second year, Voldemort wasn't corporeal again. How could He Summon Snape?
halbarath chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Oh my, but this story is written even better than the last I read! I think you just found the best words and wove them together to write the perfect depiction of Severus Snape. It seemed so accurate, so to-the-point that he came alive in my mind. Wonderful description. Congrats.
Carlah592 chapter 27 . 10/19/2015
Brilliant story! I loved it! Will you be continuing it?
Dopplegranger chapter 27 . 7/10/2011
Oh, my! It's really not complete, is it?

Are you planning to write more? I'm really enjoying it.
Dopplegranger chapter 25 . 7/10/2011
ohhh what's Ginny doing?

Love the story! :)
Dopplegranger chapter 24 . 7/10/2011
OOOOh, okay, this whole relationship has gotten a great deal more believable. Not that I didn't like reading it before (side note: this story is GREAT) but when you consider that he met her when he was impressionable & they were peers, it makes more sense. Now... back to my reading... :)
Dopplegranger chapter 23 . 7/10/2011
Ho, shit. Time turner?
Dopplegranger chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
It probably would be difficult to read a whole story this way, but this chapter was AMAZING! I can't wait to read more. OH WAIT- I don't have to. Haha. Ha. See you in another chapter :)
indiat chapter 27 . 4/16/2011
I realise this story has been left for such a long time, but you must complete it! You have managed to develope such an intriguing and full story for them an yet make it in no way creepy and uncomfortable to read, but oddly natural and believable. Anyway please continue as you have left it at an especially unfair spot! Xx
flowerypetal chapter 27 . 4/14/2011
love this story sooooo much! i like how you really capture hermione being at that weird age between a child and a woman. i remember how old i thought i was when i was 14. now i look back at it and think how young that is. and love snape's internal battles. makes him seem less like a pedaphile. oh no i just realized you haven't updated this in 4 years...you should update it cuz it is fantabulous! i will be so sad if you don't finish this story. (not that my sole opinion is all that matters, but i think lots of people would love this story). i mean you already have 300 reviews so...please update! (don't think i've begged so much for an update before, you should be flattered). love your story!
Lindo chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Your writing is fantastic! I'm just saddened to see the story end so abruptly, with little hope of being finished. I sincerely hope you return sometime soon to carry on this wonderful story. (You couldn't possibly leave such well-developed characters hovering in the middle of a quarrel, could you?) In any case, I've thoroughly enjoyed this, and I restlessly await the next chapter. Much love!
Midnightawakenonyou chapter 27 . 8/2/2010
i really enjoyed this story and wish to see more.. when is the third year going to end and the triwizard of four year start... that was a great one...
EmilyWoods chapter 27 . 7/27/2010
This is an incredibly well written story...humorous, intriguing, enjoyable...I read a lot of fanfiction and this is one of my favorite...the characters are psychologically complex and believable...the relationship between Severus and Hermione is fascinating and addictng...please finish it...it has such a good start and you only have 4 more years of the relationship to develop...thanks...
master-moehri86 chapter 28 . 5/7/2009
I really liked the story-I hope you keep writing, it is very good :)
bitterewahrheit chapter 28 . 12/13/2008
hi there, i fell in love with your plot. are you going to continue this story?