Reviews for Somewhere IN Time 2006
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
wow what a start to a story, it holds promise please continue! I can't wait to see what you will do with this story!

My deepest compliments on your story
Scarlet White chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
WHAT? this is a really good story, but it was really hard to understand, I think you should return more, and not have such big lumps of script. it has POTENTIAL!
VGWrighte chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Eh, not so hot.

You're format was funky, and your "plot" was weak. I'm sure this has potential, somewhere.
Ana Cardic chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Cool start. Update soon, I'm interested to see where you go with this.

-BBDS
EA Thomas chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Mom, it's Ashley...you've got to update this! Writers block be *&%$ ...come on...write for me please?
Ishuzu chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I just watched that movie again... *sighs* It's beautiful isn't it? As is the writing in this chapter. Wonderful. Sad to see there's only one Somewhere in Time fic on here. Continue.

Ishuzu
amethystbutterflylady chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Well, somewhere in time is my favorite movie and now i know that there are still people who wants it. how come you didn't continue the story anymore? please continue... i love the theme song of this movie and jane seymour is very beautiful.
Arsinuwin chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I am gland someone is doing a Some Where in Time fic. Since he is going to the time of 1912 I hope this story ends better than the movie. The two lovers on the movie should have ended up spending the rest of their lives together with marriage and kids etc. I hope the person that is going back will help make sure that the Collins and the actress would remain together. Please update soon.