Reviews for Harry Potter and the Decisions of Fate
BillBrink chapter 18 . 9/24
Loved the story, was disappointed with the first ending, but thought the second was perfect:) Thanks for sharing your talent.
mpt.72 chapter 18 . 1/30
I have just finished reading this tale and must admit as with a few others it is a very good take on Harry in green and silver.

You have set it at just the right pace, and have not tried to cram to much into the story which can over complicate and lead to the inevitable abandoned story.

Congratulations a good story and I look forward to reading some of your other works.
avatar junkman chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
Wait what happened to everything else
in the last chapter like his standing up to snape
PrewalShadeX chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
Guest chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
Smithback chapter 18 . 6/3/2012
an excellent story!
HarryHEARTHermione chapter 18 . 3/1/2012
Hi there. I just want to say your story is absoulely amazing! I love the way you made Harry into Slytherin. One of the best fic I ever read. I was just little bit disappointed at how you chose to end it but then there's the alternative ending that I was looking for. i checked the sequel but you already abandoned it. Too bad. I was excited to read it after. Anyway, I like the way you write. Simple and understandable. i'm the kind of person who cannot tolerate reading words with hidden meaning or something. It sometimes resulted to major headache or worse, severe brain hemorrhage. No offense meant to other writers who had vast collection of vocabularies hidden in their creative brains. He-he. Anyway, i want to say thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful fic. You are a fantastic writer and you definitely deserve all the praise and reviews. I dunno if you'll be able to read this since its already 2012. But granted if you're still checking this, I will recommend this fic to my friends(With the alternative ending of course). Hope you'll get a tid bit inspiration from my review. (Just a hint to complete the sequel). Take care!

myriddle chapter 18 . 2/23/2012
I loved the story - even though it's obviously not DH compliant and all (considering the date when this was written). I can't wait to read the sequel :D I hope Harry doesn't go back completely to being all Gryffindor-y. Kicking Draco's ass with Dark Magic would be an amazing read :D
abc.raven chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
hi, I have enjoyed to read this story.

It is a nice idea and I hope you are interested to continue the sequel.
codyw1 chapter 18 . 1/15/2012
This is pretty good for the most part (the second ending is the best, esp since you seem to have abandoned the sequel). The relationship between Harry and alt-Hermione is very nicely done, and I love the reaction of the Slytherin girls lol. My only objection is to the climax. Killing Hermione just makes the choice just way too easy to make for Harry, really, doesn't it? A real dilemma between world-that-is-worse-but-better-for-Harry-and-Hermione-loves-him or world-that-is-better-but-worse-for-Harry-and-Hermione-may-not-love-him is a far more compelling and difficult choice; killing alt-Hermione removes any kind of moral choice from the equation.
RemySevvyFan chapter 18 . 1/10/2012

I like the second end and Voldie's headquarters.

I always thought that Slytherin is a much better house than Gryffindor.
Isabel Henry chapter 17 . 7/16/2010
This is absolutely brilliant! I think I'm in love with you. Thanks a bunch!

Cheers, Ara.
Regina Noir chapter 18 . 5/29/2010
wow, cool!

I like your fic
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 17 . 11/17/2009
Honestly, I don't like Harry/Hermione as a pairing, but your story was pretty good. I lol'd so hard at all of Harry's little mess-ups!
writer1066 chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
who is ted nott? is he in cannon?