Reviews for The Redemption of Draco Malfoy
ForeverRainingFire chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
Well... That was depressing. Great story though! I really liked it!
Ridderres chapter 10 . 3/30/2012
This was a great story. It takes a lot of courage from a writer to kill of one of the characters. I think it made the story better, but harder to read too. Keep up the good work!
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 1/27/2010
Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
Ack! Well the plot to kill him is still safe.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
Hee hee! Good chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
Good chapter!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
I wonder just who has won whom over?
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Good story!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Really excellent. Lots of fun.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Welcome to the real world.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Excellent beginning!
linaelyn chapter 10 . 3/2/2007
Powerful, beautiful story. I am a bit embarrassed to admit I didn't see the ending coming! The story's title should have been my tip-off.

This story has many strengths, but the one that springs to mind first is the exquisite characterization. You manage to make Draco every bit the Son-of-Slytherin that he is, and still give him a heart that the reader can sympathize with. Ginny is the strong, deep, complex character that shines through in Rowling's original, and even the R/Hr is deftly played, subtle yet satisfying.

You also do a smashing job of the setting details. The mentions of Hogsmeade, Gringotts, platform 9 3/4,... it's all the little details from Draco's house-elf nanny to the romance with Pansy to the attack via hippogryph. These are the things that transport the readers back to the world of Hogwarts, and they can be bungled so easily; you did a smashing job of it, here.

I always look forward to specific constructive criticism on my work, and I'm hoping you feel the same? If there's one area this story could be strengthened, it's that it could use greater length in which to explore the emotional shifts that Draco experiences. Which is a roundabout way of saying "more more more!" *grin*

Thank you for sharing your gift for writing with the world. :-)
muppetmadness chapter 10 . 10/17/2006
*Whimper* That was sad. How could you kill him? How could he fall for that stupid, stupid veritaserum(sp?) potion? Why did he have to die? Those poor little kids with the blonde hair and warm eyes will never get to exist and this just isn't fair. Ginny and Harry!

I loved it even though he died. Bittersweet indeed.
Eve Granger chapter 10 . 1/5/2004
Aw good story! I really liked it I hope that you
keep writing Draco/Ginny fics because you know they are awsome. lol well ne wayz good story! :) :P