Reviews for Just Kiss The Girl
greenpanda007 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
It was cute, I liked it alot, although I might take out that third kiss, I don't know why it just doesn't seem to fit.
inactive413 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
thats cute!
itsasledgehammer chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
YAYAYAYAY! I love MUSH! And I have to say Blink is kinda cute
its-never-lupus chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
MEGA-CUTE! I LO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-VED IT! *does a weird happy dance* You wrote this really well, now I'm gonna go read some more of your stories. Read somea mine,please? *does puppy dog eyes and a pout* but you don't hafta if you don't wanna. TTYL!
Stage chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
!

OMG.

*heartyheartheart*

THAT'S SO CUTE!

Stage
Saturday chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! ITS THE BEST IDEA EVER! I LOVE IT! (Yeah, I am well aware that I am a loser...)
Ginny Jake chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
I liked it, and, yes, it was very cute.
Seraph2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
That was cute! And sweet...and Mush and Blink are so adorable. Great job!

~Seraph the Second
Nakaia Aidan-Sun chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
That was so cute. Mush and Blink are the best! Oh man, sorry the review is short, I have to get ready for work.
Shakeseegirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Aww! I LOVED it! That was so freakin' sweet, dude, seriously. Oh my gaw.

"Beautiful as heaven."

Okay. Right, if a guy ever said that about/to me, doesn't matter where we were, I'd have to just absolutely ravish him on the spot. It'd be the only decent thing to do.

Fabulous! Two thumbs up!
studentnumber24601 chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
::SQUEAL::

Oh my go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-od, I love this. I love it to death. I love it so much I'm squeaking and jumping up and down and dying of happy right here. Seriously. First the Yankees rally in the 8th to tie the game and win in the 11th freaking inning (...guess what I watched tonight? ::cough::) and then I go back to my room and I have adorable, happy Mush/Blink fluff. Today was the best day ever.

I love this.

A lot.

No, more than that.

Mush/Blink is my all time favorite pairing, and this was so... *them*. Oblivious!Blink and Pining!Mush and just, the pretty and the hot and the kissing and the oh my god...

Right. Okay, now I've probably frightened you.

But I really liked this.
Chicago chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
*sighs* I love this pairing... *grins* Another fabulous story... Cute, consice, and fluff-ful!

Hasta!

~Chi
Thistle chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
It was very cute. Though I wish that you were writing Spot slash. Wouldn't that be nice. A Jack/Spot fic. Getting any ideas? Ok, I'll stop annoying you. But it would make me really happy if you wrote a slash fic that centered only on Spot. And Jack. I ask alot don't I? But that's only cuz I love your fics!
Aguachica chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Hey Dakota-Jones! I'm back! I was grounded for a month. The good news is, I'm on again. The bad news is, I will have too much time to write as I have mono. Fun. But I really loved this story! It's the first Mush/Blink I've read in one whole month, and it's a perfect celebration of my freedom! I love it!

Aguachica
Destria chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
GODS!*gasp* Loved it! Funny, sweet, and SLASHY, all at once! The writing style is perfect, the words flow perfectly...Just...damn... IT'S GREAT! And yer a great writer! Can't wait fer the next slash fic, you seem to have a gift fer those.