Reviews for Ink of Vengeance
Saffron Wings chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
You are a genius. I love you.
Ranuel chapter 15 . 4/30/2010
Once again you've taken a lot of things that others have beaten into the ground and given them an original spin. The mix of horror and humor works really well. I loved the original characters and the characterization of the canon ones.
Kisnau chapter 15 . 3/2/2010
This was lovely. I think I have yet to find a story of yours that I don't like.

It helped me for exams, some good old YYH fanfiction. The humor made me smile, too. Thank you. I think I needed a healthy dose of my fandom for a few hours.

I've been very stressed, lately. This was a nice break, and perhaps I will be able to find the time to write the updates for my own fanfic as a result of being reminded of how much I love this anime's universe and characters.

I'm being expressively mushy, I know.

I have to say-I love the British humor-streak I feel in all this. So many of 'my fellow Americans' simply don't know how to... 'snark' things just right. The ending scene made me smile.

Thanks for writing this~
Kisnau chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
xD Yeah, Kurama's a little freaked out. The crying wasn't OOC. Not like some fics who DO do it OOC, and it's awful...

Still loves, for this fic. :3
Kisnau chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I don't care if it's gory.

I effing love this first chapter. Especially Kurama snarling and a nervous Hiei. xD I haven't seen this angle done quite this way, before, and I love it.

I guess I have an inner Karasu somewhere, to be getting so much pleasure out of a nearly-whacked-out-of-his-gourd Kurama, eh~? Ah, well~~

Favoriting this, 'cause I can already tell I'll like it.
Hidari chapter 15 . 11/22/2009
You have the most unholy talent of mixing humor, action, romance and angst into a most riveting, brutal and yet fluffy fic! My goodness, kudos kudos and kudos to you! Thank you for writing this and thank you for sharing. I think in some instances Kurama is slightly OOC but the your storyline and characterizations make it all believable.

I love that scene where he's examining his nails and making small talk while murdering Ramandai.

Anyway, I have one question. What IS it about the way Kurama stands? Very funny reading it but I don't get it. *whine*
RandomDream chapter 15 . 11/22/2009
:) Really funny, though maybe a bit OOC at times. But that's to be expected.

They're all insane, after all.

Thanks.
Kurama no Miko2003 chapter 15 . 11/10/2009
Oh, vicious, revenge-happy, bloodthirsty Kurama. Very nice. Not many people can write him as such, and I'll be damned if I say that there was something vaguely . . . hot about vicious, revenge-happy, bloodthirsty Kurama. And the slash. Oh the delicious slash. Thoroughly enjoyable read.
boris chapter 14 . 1/1/2009
everyone in my apartment is looking at me funny because i'm laughing my head off at the "i'm a thief" line. funniest thing EVER!

Wonderful story! thank you!
boris chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
and this is why you NEVER mess with Kurama.

I like Botan with power and attitude. so much cooler than in the series.
Kaleidoscope Sky chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
_ Ooh boy!
BlueUtopiah chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
You know, I have no idea why I haven't come across this sooner, because it's pure genius. Gods. You have a beautiful grasp on Kurama - a crazy stunning genius who you think has a grasp on things but actually acts too much on impuse for you to be sure.

And the interaction between Hiei and Kurama? The snark and innuendo was lovely. But really, too many good things to comment on: Hiei and the gnome in his head, Hiei in a Saves The Day shirt slamming doors in Yusuke's apartment, the way Kurama stands, Botan kicking ass and taking names, the snark the snark the snark. And the chapter where Hiei screams and Kurama tears it up? Brilliant.

So much love for you for this story. Even the consort read it and adored it. Huzzah.
Yuko6754 chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
i like it!
potnoodle chapter 15 . 9/1/2006
I know you're not on this site anymore, but I feel like reviewing this anyway!

Yay, you make Kurama/Hiei actually work for me. And I really love the slightly twisted Kurama you write, cos I'm weird like that. What else? Your dialogue is hilarious and your OCs rock too, without stealing the show. Kudos!
TheDarkBladePrince chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
I also plan to steal Yoshiko. Just to let you know.