Reviews for She Was Right
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
And now I'm crying again...

The ending works perfectly, I assure you.
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
To right it worked. Quick endings either work or they don't, and that one worked because it got you thinking. Loved it!
TAE chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Very well done! I think you caught the partnership dynamic perfectly, including Kathy's fears - and Olivia's understanding of those fears and putting her own comfort to the side to make sure he spends the night where he belongs. Good job.
ellie chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I loved it. It suites and i think they should have put it at the end of Loss!
Ellie chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Your right, it did work. I absolutely loved it and dont listen to anyone who says otherwise!
Lizzie chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
OMG! That was heart-breaking. You're so talented!
megaroony chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
hey this is awesome...you watch jag, svu,and csi..now all you need to get hooked on is joan of arcadia,charmed, the original law and order and...
ya i think thats it...o ya what the hell happened to alex!
catnamedzane chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
:']
*tear*
I love this story. It's really great and you definitely portray them as they are in the show. Especially the part:
"As much as Elliot wanted to pull her to him and comfort her, he couldn’t. Holding her in the parking lot as Alex was driven away was one thing. This, this would be far too intimate."
Definitely in his character...
Anyway! Great story! Great job! Have a great day!
Brittany
P.S. Sorry for my lack of adjectives...Don't have a thesaurus handy. :-D
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Elliot crying? Crying Elliot? Eh? He was crying? I can't imagine that dude crying... then again I can't imagine my own father crying... *silmes stupidly* Good story! Sakura123
pl chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
aw, that was so sad. I finally saw the episod on re-runs, and i was so sad. But my mom gave away the ending. But i got back at her, i weouldnt talk to her for 3 days, cause i was so pissed. But i heart your story.
SVU-Obsessed chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
(Sniffs). Wow. After everything that happened in Loss, this seems like the perfect ending. In a way, it brings closure, in another, it only makes things less settled. Like in the show. You captured the emotion perfectly. Great job!
Stewey chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
That was amazing! It was such a beautiful exploration of Elliot & Olivia's relationship. I love the shippery stories about them, but this was one of the best I've ever read. Friendship or romance, please keep writing pieces like this!
detectivespiritcaller chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
That was a great story. I was gonna cry. I saw that episode. I thought that it might have been Elliot to die. I was suprised that it wasn't but you know then again I wasn't. Anyways you should write more fics they are great.
bast2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
pretty good story for a first fic-but i think it'll take more than one nightmare for olivia to get over this.
CycloneT chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Traci, that was beautiful. The strong friendship between Olivia and Eliot was portrayed very realistically and emotionally, as was their feelings for Alex. I can't wait to see this episode, although something tells me I'm gonna need a box of tissues handy. :)