Reviews for Therapy Session
RedVampirySlayerDev.HunterS chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
I luv your “Dealing With the Truth” story … I just can’t get enough of it … please write more … oh and have I told ya that I am gonna bug ya about it until you update it!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
I laughted so hard at times I almost cried. A wonderful mix of some of my favorite characters. I'm a strong Earth 2 and Voyager fan as well as Labyrinth. Jareth added such comic relief! I read this years ago, before I had written any stories of my own. At the time I didn't appreciate all the work and creativity that went into this piece. Very well done!
Aciel Skadi chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Wait? Is that all? NO! Please write more! This is getting so good! I really, really, like this x-over, especially your characterizations of Jareth, and John. They are so IC it is unbelievably good. So, please please please write more? Pretty please with little chibis on top? ~~~
Rhiya chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
I must say, this is something else. i had to chuckle when i read the description of the different shows involved. its a complete success. u stayed true to characters which would have to be one of the hardest part in this type of interaction. i especially enjoyed the parts with Jareth and Sarah... definitely the comic relief, eh? good job, i commend u. looking forward to a new chapter possibly? :) happy writing

blessed be
dd chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
great story, some of my all time favorite show!

i cant wait to read more