Reviews for Fooling Everyone
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 27 . 9/6/2014
OMG. I loved it!
lilie-baby chapter 27 . 8/19/2014
Sweet babes! I thought they would never get back together! I loved it but whatever happened to Rea?
Dramione Scorose chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
I'm sorry if this sounds too judgmental, but this story was just too cringe-worthy to carry on reading. I actually read 2 chapters, then jumped to this chapter to check if you got better because there were so many favourites and comments. It says you're from the USA, but I just cannot believe it. Or you're like 12 or 13. I think it's safe to say that you do not read a lot, judging by your writing, and nor does any of the people who liked your story. There's definitely not enough detail to anything. In a story, you do not need to start by telling the readers that Sakura is in a university. That's the first sign of a bad writer. No description. You could have started off with a detailed description of the university, and put some thought into the expressions of the characters, and the delivery of their lines. It's not enough for YOU to know how they look and act, you have to actually WRITE it. That's the meaning of writing.
I'm sorry if the people here gave you an ego boost on your writing, but it's not really that good. In fact, it can be qualified as bad if you look at the fanfics from Harry Potter. The people here are people who watch anime, who doesn't really appreciate literature. So you really cannot base how good you are at writing on the comments they give you. If you want to write, actually READ something before writing your own.
I hope what I said didn't offend you too much.
xosunshinegirlxo chapter 27 . 12/18/2011
3 words. Best. Story. Ever!
Kashira267 chapter 27 . 3/23/2011
I loved this story but there were some things that were wrong: One~ name at first was paule then you changed it to mike. Two~ Sakura never did tell syaoran that she wasnt pregnent with his child or any child. Three~SHE NEVER GOT PREGNENT WITH HIS KID! the last one wasnt really a prob but i wanted it to happed. you should wright a sequel. Bye:)
Kashira267 chapter 26 . 3/21/2011
I loved your story sooo much, i love how you made it like real life instead of the cheesy love storys, although i do love those i think some drama was needed, thnx for the story:)
Kashira chapter 27 . 3/21/2011
Omg i loved that story soooo much, what a wounderfull romance. I liked it cuz its diffrent from all the other sakura and syaoran fanfics, it had drama, just like the real world. if i weree u i would make a sequel. thnx for the awsome fanfic bye:)
pikachu2510 chapter 27 . 2/21/2011
i thought that the drama part was a bit 2 much... like it took 2 long 2 make up... buh it was still great chapters XP... i didnt expect Sakura 2 b the door wen Syaoran tried 2 get out, 2 chaxce after her XP... durin the bungee jump i thought that Sakura would jump off or fall off the bridge without the cord... n Syaoran would b scared 4 his life XP... durin the jump i also thought that Sakura would say srry wen jumpin down XP... i didnt think that they would start their relationship over again... even tho it was obvious XP... OMG I LOVED THIS STORY! IT WAS AWESOME! THANK U 4 WRITIN IT! D

CJ Kermit chapter 27 . 12/26/2010
Sakura was getting on my last nerves. She kept saying she didn't love him when she did. I mean really?

And Syaoran was all depressed. In the end everything worked out, but Sakura... dang.
Shinigami Ramen chapter 27 . 3/3/2010
Wow, this was a great story! I never expected Sakura to go in denial like that, but it was really interesting. I was getting anxious if the cold hearted Syaoran plan worked but I was glad about the way the story ended. Please continue to update!
sayah chapter 27 . 2/21/2010
you know at first, i thought that this story is getting nowhere but as the story progresses its getting better and better.. i even imagined that the author has changed..hehe.. nice job!
sayah chapter 25 . 2/21/2010
i though, Paul was the name of dr. russell?
Joy Ly chapter 27 . 8/27/2009
HI! *Presuming your're a girl from you name*

Ya... if your not a girl then... heh heh! hey dude! -_-0

Anyhow awsome story.
OtoChan2008 chapter 27 . 5/6/2009
I liked this fanfic :) the only problem that kept bugging me was the countless spelling mistakes and loads of sentences didn't make sense. but other then that YEY for this story :)
merylin chapter 27 . 4/13/2009
I LOVED YOUR STORY!...but i was really confused at why Sakura kept pushing syaoran away... that's all! could you get back to me about it?

1,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »