Reviews for Ghost Leap
MyMadness chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
Loved it!
Yva J chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
This was an amazing leap for Sam. I really loved it. It reminded me of a story I did where Sam leaped into another sort of celestial figure. It was a great story though, and I completely loved it. The scenes with Al and Daniel were awesome. I loved the cigars and how the two of them reached some common ground with them.

This was such a great story, and I loved reading about how Daniel had to aclimate himself to the future. Using his natural politeness to someone who outranked him was brilliant. He would never have been disrespectful to an admiral. I loved how Al had to say that he couldn't go into the waiting room with his normal attire. That made me laugh out loud.

Loved the happy end too. Can't forget that, can I? Thanks so much for sharing this story, I really loved it.
Frank Palladin chapter 15 . 10/12/2011
Absolutely without a doubt the best story I have read here. If you are not a professional writer, you ought to be. You are right about a good editor being worth his/her weight in gold, so you must be at least a fledgling writer. Nice job! I would love to see a sequel set in present time where an aged Mrs. Muir and Captain Gregg meet Sam and Al after the final leap. You could call it The Final Leap... then again, I might just do that myself this winter.
epalladino chapter 15 . 1/11/2006
Delightful crossover. Many of them don't work, but this really did. I've not watched "Quantum Leap" is a long time. Was all of Al's backstory from the show or some original to this story? Thanks, Beth Palladino
epalladino chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
This is really great. Thanks for sending the link. I've always loved "Quantum Leap" and you really make this work. Can't wait to read the rest. Beth Palladino
Terry L. Gardner chapter 15 . 1/6/2006
I love this story! I was a big fan of both Ghost & Mrs. Miur and Quantom Leap. What a great cross-over story!
GratefullyDead chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
This is one of the single best stories out there. Very clever. Nails the characters. True to both shows. Just great.
mrsscatz chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Great idea once again blending two so different people into one story and making it believable.
Lattelady chapter 15 . 11/25/2004
You have a wonderful talent! Not only did you tell an good story, but you kept characters we're all familiar with on the money. I love GAMM stories, though I'm a bigger fan of the movie than the series.
MMB chapter 15 . 11/8/2004
Very nicely done. I wasn't a fan of Quantum Leap either, but I also know enough from watching bits and snatches when my daughter was hooked to know you did a bang-up job here. Brava!
AmandaFaye chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
When I first read this- I didn't know you, and normally, fanfic is my vacation reading- the one thing I don't have to review, unlike 99.9 percent of the rest. However, since this is a favorite of yours, and mine, then here's a standing ovation, sitting.
Melchy chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Okay, I was sure I had reviewed this one. But I know I told you over and over again how wonderful it was, still I should let everyone else know I thought it was. I really liked this story because you were able through Sam to put a more human face on Captain Gregg. And I loved the bonding that went on between the Captain and Al-two men separated by centuries who still suffered because of a woman and what they were able to do about it and learn through it. A truly remarkable piece.
xpossibilities chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Amazing! Simply amazing! The characterizations were spot-on for both shows and you blended them so perfectly into a truly delightful read! I really enjoyed this - it was a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing!
CottageGhost chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Man... Absolutely amazing! I'm afraid I missed out on most of the Quantum Leap phenomenon (to my eternal shame), but I still know enough about it to enjoy the whole by-play between Sam and Al, and poor Sam's predicament after this particular leap! It was a lot of fun to see the characters from the outside in, as it were, and I just loved the introspective moments between Al and the Captain (I love broody, moody stuff :-)). I had a blast ;-) Thanks for the great read!