Reviews for Between the Woods and Frozen Lake
katakanadian chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
Wonderful so far. I'm glad I happened to check ff.n today. I like your strong Pippin.
Naiade chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Love the poetic inspiration - wonderful to find Frodo in Frost! And the fic does it justice, with its evocative setting and compelling events. Your post-quest Frodo is appealing and intriguing. I do hope we see/hear more of him, his condition nothwithstanding. Thank you for sharing this!
Frodo Silverlune chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
beautifully written, but i do hope we get to see what is going on in Frodo's mind soon.
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
What a treat to see this updated!

Gorgeous angst there, and I love your Pippin in this. Strong, solid, responsible and then so scared afterwards. Very good indeed. Also like your Paladin. Very, well, believable! :)

Great job!
TMMEOW1 chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
Well hello, have missed you very much. Love the new chapter. By the way are you going to take a look at 'ALONE IN THE DARK'? Sure hope so. But meanwhile. Thanks!
Coolio02 chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
Hey, excellent chapters and I hope you continue soon:-)
shirebound chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
It's fascinating to hear Frodo's injuries described by someone who had never seen them, or knows what caused them. Sadie will pull him through, if anyone can!

Oh, and Pippin is strong as a rock. I love this: "I won’t leave Frodo now, not ever. I shan’t return to my quarters until he is well enough to join me there. I’ll keep him in my sights, for now."

How wonderful to see an update! Thank you!
Ariel3 chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
Yes, I am one of those who has been waiting (patiently?) for this chapter and I must say you have not failed me. *sigh* Delicious angst. I applaud you. You know you are feeding this junkie her speed, don't you? *savors* Please DO keep these chapters coming. I am truly LOVING this...
theringspell chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
please update this unique, insiteful story
(is pip gonna get sick?)
Billabong680 chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Please put next chapters soon. I can't wait to see what wil happen ! Poor Frodo... is always in trouble, even in the book and in the movie... Poor him !
Sorry if you didn't understand some thing that I write, but I speak french more often than english so...
I realy love your story !
Kichi chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
Great fic so far! Love the angst! Poor Frodo, he's got the worst luck! And his poor horse! I was reading this comic yesterday called a distant soil (Pretty good except for the characters 80's mullets) and 2 guys were fighting on horse back and the one guy was slashing the other guys horse. And the other guy ended up having to kill his horse too. (Sniff) so sad.
ANyway, keep up the good work. I can't wait till you post the next chapter
ringspell chapter 2 . 2/22/2004
I enjoy the refreshing, original quality of your writing. And Pippin me crazy, but I think it wouldbe an interesting turn of events if Pippin's jacket-less-ness causes him some harm
Shire hobbit chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
Oh my...Frodo's just got to be okay! What a story! You display all the emotions so well; I can just see all this happening. *bites lip* Oh, I'm really looking forward to more!
Kaewi chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
Yes! I've been waiting for this update for a long time. And I am so happy about it! Please update again as soon as you can, I love this story! :)
cpsings4him chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
Oh! I have been very eagerly awaiting an update on this story! I was so excited when I saw it in the list! And, boy was it ever worth the wait! Excellent characterisation and detail. My heart is breaking for both of those poor darling hobbits! More SON, Please! Please don't make us wait so long for the next chappie! :-)
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »