Reviews for Between the Woods and Frozen Lake
tocourtdisaster chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
This is an amazing story! I really love your characterizations and the reality of your descriptions. I found myself able to picture Frodo falling and Pippin's reaction to thinking his cousin is dead. It's a nice change to read a story where Pippin is the one to care for Frodo, instead of the other way around. Thank you for that. I'm really looking forward to the next part of this.
IceEmber chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
Aw, poor Pip and Frodo. But you know they both have to make it. _ Update soon plz.
~*Ice Ember*~
Webster chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
Exciting & engaging.
szhismine chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
Pippin had better hurry up and get Frodo to safety! it sounds as if Pippin is getting something himself. :D
this is really good, please continue soon! :D
Brittany chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
Wow. I thought it was great. Please hurry with the rest. Even if the chapters are short, post them! I found no repetitiveness with the horse back rising stuff, maybe it's just me. Is there going to be any more mishaps along the way? Please hurry!
Arwen B chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Hello there, it's me again. You can delete this once you read it. I have a question to ask, and I would e-mail you but I can't get into my e-mail right now to send it. Stupid virus!
Anyway, I have a new website up and I listed a number of my favorite stories there under "Recomended Stories" among these is your "Alone in the Dark". Is it okay that I posted it on my website? - under your screen-name of course! If you want me to remove it, I will. But either way, please let me know if this is acceptable to you or not.
The link is .

Thanks again for your wonderful stories and I'll be back as soon as you are kind enough to give us an update of either this or "Alone".
Arwen Baggins chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
I hope you don't wait as long to update the next chapter as you did this one. But before you continue this story, could you PLEASE update "Alone in the Dark"? PLEASE!
Ish chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
Oh, good Pippin and Frodo story. I love the relationship between the two of them. And my Pip is so brave and knightly. Much love for your portrayal of him as well!
Frodo Silverlune chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
HURRAY! An UPDATE! It's about time, i would say, but don't worry about it. Excellent chapter. Such a wonderful story! I love it! The images you provide are vivid, and I like how realistic you write this. It definetly can take a while to get someone breathing again, and I like how Pippin has to do without in order to save Frodo's life. I'm looking forward to much more! Please update soon!
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
Brilliant and definately worth the wait!
shirebound chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
Oh my! This is so exciting and heartbreaking! Pippin's going to be half-frozen himself by the time they get home, but I love how he dressed Frodo in nearly everything he had.
Ariel3 chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
Ah... I think I could challenge you for the longest time between updates, ;) though my works are by no means as eagerly awaited as yours! This was LOVELY! Very angsty and just delicious, as are all your stories. Thank you for updating this - I can't wait to see the rest!
lilpip chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Oh! I love this! I wonder what will happen to poor Frodo and Strawberry. Please continue, you are a very good arthur!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
I can't wait for the next chapter! And I agree with plot build-up, because instead of being thrown into the angst right away and having to figure out the characters AND the situation's style, you get to enjoy the angst full on if you were already introduced to the story line and have some background. Makes for a great story, and I love this one! Please update soon, and I really appreciate the long chapter.
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Wow! SO awsome! You're a great author. Very well written. I really hope you update soon. And I love how you describe the settings. Very well written. Did I say that already? Oh well, worth saying again. I'm looking forward to much more of this story!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »