Reviews for Between the Woods and Frozen Lake
Hai chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Oh, my! If that wasn't a cliffhanger! I hope you are writing fast because there is a lot here that needs to be told, so it seems! Woderfully written! I'm looking forward to more, thank you!
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Oh, this looks very promising - I always look forward to work written by you so I look forward to an update!

Thanks for sharing!
cpsings4him chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Ah! That is positively evil...stopping the story at this point! You MUST continue! Soon! More! More! More!

Your writing is great so far! Really loving all the detail and getting to be inside Frodo's head. Keep it up! :-)
Analyn 100 chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
This looks really good, like a sick-fic where Pip comes to Frodo's rescue and Frodo gets stuck in bed with Hypothermia. That's my guess anyway. I'll keep and eye out for updates and please update "Alone in the Dark" soon. That's on my favorites list and I can't wait to see if Lord Elrond can work another miracle - this time with the poor Hobbits' eyes. Please tell me! I've been waiting for like, forever!
The Red Death chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
This is awesome! Rock on!
Shire Baggins chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
This is off to a very nice start! Poor Frodo has suffered enough on the Quest and now it looks like he'll be injured in an accident. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Lady Jaina chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Yes! You have written a new story! I am happy, angst, illness, excitment! Please, don't let Frodo die (at least until you torture him first) Great job. The first chapter was perfect, enough to get a setting and explanation started. The momentum was perfectly paced. Excellent work!
Susomaru chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
This is a very good begining! I must say, that you have definatly caught my attention, and I can not wait untill there is more! Keep up the excelent work! :D
TheAnonymousAgent506 chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
This is an excellent piece of work! You've really captured the Shire, I think. You write very, very well. I've read that poem, and I can see what you mean, though I didn't think of it quite that way before. We had to read it for school, so all I really thought of it was "homework"! Anyway, I especially love Pippin's letter! This is great! I'm absolutely itching to read the rest!
kremlinmirrors chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
I'll review latr, sorry about this. doing hw. Anyway, review my new fic i put up thanks!
Ariel3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
As I have come to expect, excellent angst, excellent characterization and excellent atmosphere! Thank you, Slipstream! Waiting eagerly for the next chapter!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4