Reviews for Eye Catching
MsChrisAnn chapter 1 . 10/8/2020
Oh! You got me! This was adorable!
MissMy80sShows chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
That’s a daydream that would have been so much fun to see for real! Well done.
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
Loved Amanda's sassy retort to Lee: "If you could do it yourself, it would have been done already." Yessiree, Lee's a procrastinator when it comes to doctors, nurses, hospitals and prescriptions! Good thing there's a certain Bedside Bluebell that he favors!

Amanda's thought: "... they were finally going to kiss - in his bathroom no less."
EEKS! No, no you can NOT allow this kiss while he's seated on the toilet! Where's the romantic future in that?

Uh oh! Amanda, you'd best get your head out of the clouds or Lee will wonder if you've gone round the bend! Makes me wonder which Lee prefers ... Amanda's wool gathering or her rambles?
darnchts chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Wow..that was great. ..very sweet and catches the reader off guard. ..I loved it. .Thanks! #
LanieSullivan chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Just going through some old fics looking for something good to read, found this one and realized I had never read it. I don't know how I missed it. I thought I had read all of yours, but somehow had overlooked this one. I'm very glad that I found it.
What a lovely little story and a great daydream...too bad that that's all that it was and what a cruel trick to play on the reader making use think it was real.
I do love Amanda's last thoughts though of it not being a dream.
I like this challenge. Since there have been so many challenges going around the FB group lately, maybe this one could be thrown out there again since there's a whole new batch of writers out there., though I doubt anyone could come up with anything as inventive as your answer to it.
Nicely done.
Lanie
Maggy chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Ahem.

You caught me like a field agent trainee.

Very nicely done.
creambuns chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Now that was funny! Amanda and her daydreams was absolutely hilarious! if only...

I don't think i could have resisted Lee at all

Great story, thankyou for the laughs! ;-)
AP Especially chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Aw... cute! And well written, too.
Joeysgurl413 chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Aunt taya that was awesome u did wonderful! keep up the great work!

love

tamifaye
klfduchess chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Oh my, that had me so interrested, I was almost disappointed when it was a daydream... good job!
Agent KB chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
It was absolutely lovely. i loved it alot. good work.