Reviews for The Marauders: Year Three
EyeSilver27927 chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
Peter should have been in Hufflepuff. Hufflepuffs are particularly good FINDERS!
LittleRed22 chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
I have just found and read all three of your marauders stories and they are soo good and I am gutted that I didn't look at the date of updating cause I had been so looking forward to all the years. Not sure if you are still doing writing but if you are please please update this.
Bright-Eyed Lassie chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Please Update!
JennLD chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Very cute story. Love James and Lilys feuding.
No Longer In Use 0000000 chapter 11 . 9/11/2009
Please write more because i have read all of your Marauder stroies and i love them. they are some of the best i have read and i have read alot! UPDATE SOON because i dont think i can wait!
MisschievousMissfit chapter 11 . 3/3/2008
OI! I am fairly disgruntled to know that this is an unfinished fanfic! I love the bubbles though...Sorry I'm one of those people who can go from angry and ready to kill to a chipper monkey in seconds. Sleep deprovation probally doesn't help either. Regardless I'll save you from my tactless ramblings and say this was an awesome fanfic I thoroughly enjoyed reading!
theo darkstar chapter 11 . 2/5/2007
ohh great stories...all three mauruder stories...keep them up...i luv reading sirius james remus and peter stories especially when peter is not whimpy...please keep them up but maybe give sirius a little more emotion...
beware of trips chapter 11 . 10/6/2006
Wow. I've just started going back on again and I just reread your ENTIRE series. It's one of the few fanfiction stories that really stuck with me, so obviously it was one of the first I ran back to reread. Hah. Just curious, did you ever finish it or is chapter 11 of year 3 as far as you ever got?
Mee Yah chapter 11 . 10/30/2005
That's a very funny story

All the pranks are great! Poor Slytherins...

I like the Voldemort part too, it's kinda creepy...

Please update soon!
sPinnErs-eNdx chapter 11 . 8/8/2005
thank you!

'cuz this is one of the only fics i have read about the marauders that does include peter and still is good. i know you haven't updated in like a year but please do if you are reading this because this is an awesome story and i'd love to see it finished with years 4 through 7.
suiledrithle chapter 11 . 8/8/2005
It's been over a year since you updated nad I'm dying here! That is how much I love your story. I'm slightly psychotic and obsessive, but you do realise that there are very few authors out there who could manage a Marauder fic from their first year and make it so interesting. You really are a brilliant writer and I hope you haven't given up the series because it would disappoint a lot of people. Please keep on writing and update soon!
rmthiowb chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
AH! IT HURTS! i'm laughing so hard it HURTS! that voices thing...hilarious. really. very funny.
Pokey1984 chapter 11 . 4/25/2005
I'm really enjoying these "bizarre, dijointed little snippets" as you call them, so don't despair. I think they're great! I've been enjoying all three of these fics, thought I'd review the one that's in progress. :) I hope the writers block lets up, because I can't with for the next part of this.

Heck, I can't wait for years four through seven. :) Though my brother officially thinks I'm insane for spending an entire day and evening sitting at the computer alternately laughing and sobbing for no apparent reason (though, thankfully, there was much more of the former than the latter. You are absolutely hilarious!)

I repeat, this is wonderful and I can't wait for more! Thanks, -Pokey1984
Janet Lily chapter 8 . 3/3/2005
It's already 2005! Please update... i wanna read so badly! I wanna find out more! Update, please!
Luna18 chapter 11 . 2/28/2005
Im going to die here, i need more story the longer it takes you to get more out the more i forget whats happaning and the less i cheeck for updates. but i really love it and i loved your first two as well