Reviews for Tomb Robber's Rulebook
StarlessEyesForHeaven'sSake chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
yay
YuffieKasaki chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
oh god nursery rymes...I was with my friends lil sis and she asked me to do Ring around the roses and I swear I got paler.
Mariasha chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Granted that this is probably the best Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction ever written, do you noticed that you've taken all the depth out of Bakura with the tiniest of comments such as 'I was bored' and saying he 'somehow' got the scars? Isn't it so much easier to just make up an explanation about it?

Anywho, this is great. Except that the Nile was called the Hapi (haa-pee, meaning sweet water. I'm not sure if the word 'happy' came from that, but it would be interesting)
crewger chan chapter 14 . 9/27/2005
Spork and the foon. Boxers or briefs?
Feemee chapter 14 . 9/23/2005
Hi, Bakura-sama! Like the ranting, it's always extremlly amusing to listen to. Plus you always make sense in a weird sorta way. I agree on the fangirl thing, we all have a yami. I'm fourtate enough to have 4 of them. I'm still trying to figure out how THAT happened. By the way, I've got a question. If you had to choose between an Evanessence cd with all your favorite songs and a Linkin Park cd that only had one song you liked, which would you pick?
Mariasha chapter 9 . 8/15/2005
I already complained about the Arabic thing (MUSLIM!) but also, it's the Quran, not the Koran. Honestly, how would Christians like it if they were called Christ-anes and the Bible was called the Bib-lee?

Not so much all the same. I prefer "mock me because I'm different, mock you because you're stupid."

Dub sucks. There's no other way to put it.

And why did they make the skirt blue cotton or wool or whatever? Kilts are linen, and that was certainly not linen.

The Pharaoh's hair is obviously a headdress. Isis is the only one who looks authentically Egyptian, and Isis is a Greek name. IT'S A(U)SET YOU MORONS!

I hate Shakespeare. The ending of Romeo and Juliet and the ending of Mark Antony and Cleopatra were practically the same.

I hate Cleopatra.

Great, now I'm the one ranting...
untitled document chapter 14 . 8/2/2005
I'd hug you, If you wern't going to harm me, whether or not ryou said, we all knew what you were going to say.

I hate reality TV.

That, and... this isn't a guitar case, it's scythe case. A scythe used for killing. I keep it handy.
not telling never ask chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
This sounds like Foamy.

Really, only it deosn't rant about killing Paris Hilton, or why all the clothing at Abercrombie is "Slutware for Teens"

VanD-chan.
Priestess Adularia chapter 13 . 7/30/2005
Pleasureful isn't a word, but pleasurable is.

What ARE you going to do with the Millennium Items?

Since you know Pharaoh (Grr...that goddamn asshole) didn't destroy Kuru Eruna, are you still going to kill him? If so, how? Just stabbing, or something gruesome?
Priestess Adularia chapter 12 . 7/30/2005
EVANESCENCE ROCKS!

I HATE computer Lingo. I'm fairly certain I'm the third kind, especially since in my stories all the Yu-Gi-Oh males are gay...

I write some of the ones where you'd rather kill them then touch them. It usually starts out with you wanting to kill them. Once you were enemies for three books before your first kiss at the third to last chapter of the fourth one!

I've never tasted Dr. Pepper...

Do you know anywhere you can get those DVDS? I want to see you stab your hand, too! _

You spent an entire night on a leopard bench?

FISH EGGS? I thought it was just a wig!
Priestess Adularia chapter 11 . 7/30/2005
Who did you work with besides Malik?
Priestess Adularia chapter 10 . 7/30/2005
I'M BEGGING I'M BEGGING!

Let's see...

What kind of music do you listen to?

Can you take five random quotes (you know, common ones like the laugh because I'm different) and change them?

What are your views on fairy tales?

What do you hate most in the world? Why?

WHO do you hate most in the world? Why?

Three reasons at least, please.

*Puppy dog eyes*
Priestess Adularia chapter 9 . 7/30/2005
Arabic isn't a religion. WE'RE CALLED MUSLIMS!

Otherwise I agree with everything.

I like cute furry things! Like cats! Especially black cats!

My motto in life is you laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're stupid.

DUB SUCKS DUB SUCKS DUB SUCKS!
Priestess Adularia chapter 8 . 7/30/2005
I like you for your bad-ass-ness! I was upset there was so little of Kuru Eruna, too! You should see the fanfictions I've written about your past on my old profiles!

I'm also wondering if your voice is going to change. My friend says you'll have Yami Malik's voice, but I somehow doubt it.

Which Britney Spears song? What did his underwear look like? I need blackmail info here! He won't send a fourteen-year-old to the Shadow Realm like he would you!

I WANT A COPY! My email address is

I agree we shouldn't fight over picky differences!
Priestess Adularia chapter 6 . 7/30/2005
This is about the fifth chapter, but I clicked the submit button too fast...

I don't care what any Arabic dictionary says, Malik (pronounced Maalik but still spelled Malik) means king and Maliki means queen, though you wouldn't name a girl Maliki, you'd name her Malika (Maa-lie-ee-ka)

Or at least in my culture.

And Arabic is my third language. Which isn't so bad considering I know eight languages (English being my fourth, and I think I'm pretty coherent in that)

Also, Bakura, I think you have every right to steal from tombs. These people care more about their health in death than life! And building a pyramid is like pinning a giant sign to your tomb screaming "ROB ME PLEASE!"

And what about king Tut? Archaeologist is just a fancy word for 'artifact thief.' At least in your time they weren't artifacts, they were just expensive stuff.