Reviews for London Fog
roniloveu chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This is fantastic. Please keep writing other stories, I'd love to read them.
strykr chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I thought at first that the "you" Remus was referring to was James but I should have guessed it was Sirius. He mentioned Harry and how he was withdrawn so that was a really big clue right there. The idea was so simple- a shopping trip on Sirius and you made it into something so extraordinary. Great job, this is definately going into my favorites list
Bohemian Storm chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
That was utterly heartwrenching. God, I'm quite speechless at the moment. I had tears in my eyes from the first line and by the end I was having trouble breathing.

The thing I loved was that it was such a simple scenario. Shopping, walking, spending money; they're not things you would ever consider to be sad or upsetting in a normal day, but here ... here, they were so sad.

Beautifully woven story. I really love it.
Crystal113 chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
This is very, very good. You managed to catch Lupin perfectly.
George is hot-MrsMoony chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
hay that was really sad
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
kudos to you! you can really feel remus's sorrow, i really really want to know how J.K Rowling is going to have him cope in in the 6th book... ahh well...

brilliant story - very sad, very depressing, nearly made me cry... *ponders*

hmm... great story
RenaCassava chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
I really enjoyed your style, and I think it captured Remus' stream of thought well. You amused me a few times throughout the story, and although it ended on a sad note, I couldn't help but appreciate it. (I'm a sucker for happy endings, so don't take offense _;; )

Cheers to you!