Reviews for Drake's Crazy Day
KissFromABlackRose chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Haha, great story! I really liked it :D
Ladye chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
It was a lot of fun, I loved it.
Mallie chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Not at all horrible, but MUCH fun!
Illyric chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Well written, and definitely in FAKE style! I loved it.
Nao K. Kawasaki chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Lol that was great. I loved how Dee used Drake's line back at him. Awesome. :D
FanofDa'EdBoyz chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Goddamn! That was some funny, awkward and sexy stuff right there! I really liked it from Drake's mind set. _ It made me laugh alot more than I thought it would and then you brought in that whole random make scene that was totally O.O ... T ,T swet.

- Dee so got him back. I really liked that part and also the part where JJ was gonna call out the name. O.O - Sweet fic!
horsepoet chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I love this Parring ever soo much! It's not horrible it's wonderful!
Poshu chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Woot! That one made me real happy! I love Drake and JJ together! I love Drake's POV, it's interesting and funny to see how he loses his inner battle w/ his sexuality.
harli chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
HAHAHAHA! that was great!~ it was just like an extension of the manga! super funny, but hot as hell too! way to go!
Svecounia chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Kawaii! Awesome ficcie! I liked Drake and Dee's little come-back phrase(it made me laugh) _
Invader Ran chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
"Written in true FAKE style... lots of meaningless nonsense, and a scene that’s just about to get good when it gets cut off _"

XD I totally agree. It's usually cut off by Bikky or JJ. Cute fic. You had me on the edge of my seat with the Drake JJ office "bent over the desk" scene.
Scorpion29 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I really like it! Keep up the good work, I've been looking for some good JJ/Drake, but it's hard to come by.
Mischieff-Maker chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
oh thta was utterly freaking brillant! how do you do it that was so awesome i especially like dees last line !love it all
Amaryllis Cage chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
It was fun to read I liked it. I've only read the first 2 volumes of FAKE but I love your fic, very nicely done.
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
o.o; poor Drake. _ But your write, very much in the FAKE tone. I loved this, ah, so nice to see things from Drake's pov. And he's still technically straight just... attached? to JJ. _ Again its hard to find anything weird about this one too. I espically like your JJ, you had him in that annoying but loveably way that JJ really is.

Congradulations again! I can't wait to see what else you have. _