Reviews for Leaving You Behind
Kid Blink's Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
AWE! FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF! YaY!
Cynic chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
What song was that based on? I'm confused! Really good, though. Ahh! I've been converted!
Gryffin Parker chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
I love John Denver. He's probably one of the biggest reasons I went to WVU... because of Country Roads. _
I can't write right now, so I'm going to sit here and read everyone else's random fics. hehe Ilove Specs/Dutchy. You know... most of the Newsies have interchangable parteners... but not them. Specs/Dutchy are a constant, just like Snitch/Skittery. I read a Snoddy/Skitts fic the other day, and I just kept putting Snitchy in Snoddy's place. It really took me half the fic to realize I was even doing it. Ah well... back to your review...
Dads suck. Of course, I wouldn't really know, never having to have delt with one, but still...
this fic is so cute! cute and fluffy! yay for slashy fluff!
lata dayz!
Gryffin
Saturday chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
I'm just going through all your fanfics and loving them all! This one was so cute, awesome job!
inactive and all stories delet chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
WO. SPECS/DUTCHY.

:D Yeah. I had the pairing up here way back when I was a stupid freshie obsessed with Newsies. Well I still am, but it's no longer clinical.

Anywho, YAY. I GOT A CAMEO.

Dutchy!Muse: Me too. *munch*

o.O Er, anyway...yeah. And those catcallers (and hopefully beating on the people who said narsty things) are the rest of the NJL, right? XD

Specs!Muse: I like it.

Dutchy!Muse: Me too. I get to french Specs.

Specs!Muse: *BLUSH* WHAT?

Dutchy!muse: You honestly think that I would keep my tongue in my own mouth?

Specs!Muse: *blush* erk...

; Are they just so lovable?

JUST LIKE YOU.

::bestows cookies::

Stage
Gothic Author chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Am I allowed to laugh my head off at the utter cute-ness of this?

Gothic Author
deadaccount4468 chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Yeah for John Denver! EErything is good when there's good ol' JD.
Destria chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
HAHA! Another wonderful piece of slash flush, pumped out of where ever you get you wonderful ideas! I absolutely loved it! Though, because it is fluff, it was a tad painful to read some of it. But i mean, like, PHYSICALLY, painful. But that just means you write it well! LOL. Anyways, can't wait fer the next act of fluffiness! TTFN, TahTah Fer Now!
Bec chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Nice job. I always like to see a good Dutchy/Specs fic when I come here. (Considering that it's getting harder and harder to find that pairing.)

This was fluffy-sweet with a wonderful touch of angst and all that good stuff I like to read with this pairing.

I can't wait for you to write another one. :)

Great ficcie.
SpecsGlasses chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Aw this was so sweet! Dutchy/Specs is my absolute favorite pairing and this was sweet...not really too fluffy either...but really the writing was so good, it was sweet...YAY they love each other woo ok had to get that out...Now all you have to do is update You Were a Newsie X Did I say that out loud? Hehe, see you later derio
Nakaia Aidan-Sun chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
That was great! Wonderful! I loved it!
studentnumber24601 chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
-dies of cute-

-has to run off to class so she has no time for a proper review-

that was great, though.

-huggles the fluff-
Shakeseegirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Oh my goodness, you're just on a writing frenzy today! GOOD! _ Woo!

I wish you could've seen me while I was reading this. Seriously, can't even describe it. But I was HAPPY! I'm giggling now. I giggle a lot. Too much. I'm such a damn girl.

But anyway, YES! I LOVED THIS! It was Specs/DUTCHY! HOW could anyone NOT love it? It's been too long since we've had a good S/D story to read, so thank you thank you thank you! It was fabulous and wonderful!

Two more thumbs up!
Chicago chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
DUDE! *grins* DUDE! I love that song! I loved how it was used in Armeggedon(sp?) and this is my second favorite use of it now! DUDE!

Hasta!