Reviews for Making Faces
JustlikeWater chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This is absolutely my favorite Sirius-in-the-veil one shot of all time. I read this a year and a half ago, but, as i didn't have an account at the time, I did not have the chance to save it. Several hundred days later, I am lucky enough to once again find this gem, and I couldn't be more pleased. I love your descriptions of what it is like in the veil, and afterlife in general, as it paints a vivid, entirely unique picture. There is definitely a mysterious air to this as well, as it is not stated why Harry died, nor where he will take Sirius, which makes this even more interesting to read. Fabulous work!
breezyyy chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
aw i love it! too sad
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
aww...thats cool...its given me an idea...hm

Macaday me a ut (and your one too!)
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Hey! I'm back again! I just want to say that although this one was about Sirius being dead and all, I really enjoyed it. It left me with a good feeling of everything/everyone just moving on and all. I love all your one-shots, they're really well written and bring you directly into the story. _ job well done _
RiverGold chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
wow! please keep writing! It was sad but interesting
Shiba-.-Sempai chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Dude! Your story is awesome! I love it. I really enjoyed the ending. Thanks for sharing your story.
TheHard chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Hello!

Hey, nice one! i really liked it.

Greetings!
Jayde Green chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I'm going to cry! *wails like she did when Sirius fell through the Veil* You are a wonderful writer, and I can't get over how beautifully written all of your stories are. (I also enjoy what you do... Heh, putting stakes through hands, killing people, fun fun!) Now I have a few more fics to read. Sadness! You're awesome!
Ramen II chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
wow that was so cool, i kinda thought the veil was limbo cos of all the voices and stuff, but hey anywho this was great, k then cyas
russle
Lady Russell Holmes chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
This is cool. Kind of a cheerful melancholy.
Lost Book chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
So sad. But beautiful nonetheless, and I love it.
Silver Queen chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Okaay *Edges away slowly* Thats nice, a bit crazy, but nice.
dragongirlG chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Whoa! Wickedly beautiful. I love the reunion between Harry and Sirius. Very moving.
WolfMoon chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Very well done! You've written more stories while I wasn't looking! *grins* I'll go R&R the others now! Good job!

WolfMoon
Ashione chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
*Sniffle* Maybe this isn't supposed to be angsty. And, if it is, I'm faily sure that this line wasn't meant to be: "...You've been dead twenty years. I've been dead fifteen..." But, God, it is. There goes my good mood ... *sniffle*.