Reviews for Broken
Lanea Namara chapter 30 . 8/1
How I wish this could be finished, that you would read this and publish all that is to come of this wonderful, heart wrenching story.. the characters are alive, they vibrate and you wrote them so, so well. They just need to have their story completed.. hope otherwise you are well, and that maybe, just maybe, this can inspire something..
Suddenhippo chapter 1 . 5/19
You are such a gifted writer! Everything about the characters rings true and doesn't feel forced. Rogue, Gambit, Wolverine...hell, even Merci and Henri are true to their natures and actions.
Your fans are waiting for you to finish this masterpiece!
kiwigirl32 chapter 30 . 4/27/2020
GURLLLLLL THIS STORY IS A GOD SEND AND I HATE THAT YOU NEVER FINISHED IT. i know it's been 10 years since you last wrote for it, but i just wanna say this is the best rogue/remy story or xmen evolution story or Xmen story I've read in years. your writing is so good and idk what you do now but I hope you've written a book or something because it's sooooo good. This storyline feels like it could have been part of the show, like a story arc for the next season and i love that! God, i won't be getting over this story for a while and it'll definitely be staying in my head because it's unfinished. BUT IT WAS WORTH EVERY SECOND EVEN THOUGH I COULD FEEL I WAS GETTING INTO AN UNFINISHED STORY BECAUSE YOUR WRITING IS THAT GOOD!
Cpt-s-america129 chapter 30 . 7/30/2019
Oh my goodness! I just read this in probably a day. This is so well written and in character for everyone. I really hope you're still writing (anything) because you are incredibly talented. Thank you!
Thehazeofdusk chapter 30 . 4/10/2019
hOLY SHIT THIS WAS suCH AN INCREDIBLE BOOK! I HAvent put it down since I startedif only it was finished, but I’ve enjoyed it so much either way!
Mtorolite chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
I wanted to let you know that I refound this story in 2018, and I enjoyed reading it all just as much this time as I did back in 2005. I hope you're still writing, wherever you are.
rolygarcor chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
lol a year break was a long time from one chapter to another. but its been almost 10 years. thats just dissappinting cause the story is very good.
Paulina Ann chapter 30 . 11/27/2015
Such an awesome story! I can only hope that you've been spending your time writing the next 30 chapters. :-) Thank you for sharing your story!
Tash0726 chapter 30 . 11/11/2014
Please please please continue! :(
Animecrzygrl99 chapter 29 . 11/8/2014
Keep writing, I read this like a year ago and I'm still waiting for you to update this chapter, PLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE!
RogueLovesGambit chapter 30 . 3/28/2014
Omg! Please write more I am so enthralled!
Please finish!
Nikki199 chapter 30 . 3/13/2014
Please please please post the rest of this story. This is probably in the top three Romy fics I've ever read. And I've read a lot. Over the last 15 years. You need to be a professional writer. I would buy all of your books. Your writing so entirely engages me emotionally, your characters are so ALIVE, honestly, you put other writers I've read to shame. I know it's been a long time, but if you're still out there, you have a deeply admiring fan who is desperate to read more of your story. Thank you for all your work.
Nikki199 chapter 30 . 3/13/2014
Please please please, p
Guest chapter 30 . 3/8/2014
It's 2014 and you still haven't updated. No lie, I'm a bit upset about that, but I understand real life and I just wanted to leave a review saying that I love this story. Even if you don't update any time soon, just know that this story is one of the best I've ever read.

(which means that I'll definitely be re-reading it and then weeping pitifully due to no update)
Animecrzygrl99 chapter 30 . 2/22/2014