Reviews for Broken
rolygarcor chapter 1 . 6/13
lol a year break was a long time from one chapter to another. but its been almost 10 years. thats just dissappinting cause the story is very good.
Paulina Ann chapter 30 . 11/27/2015
Such an awesome story! I can only hope that you've been spending your time writing the next 30 chapters. :-) Thank you for sharing your story!
Tash0726 chapter 30 . 11/11/2014
Please please please continue! :(
Animecrzygrl99 chapter 29 . 11/8/2014
Keep writing, I read this like a year ago and I'm still waiting for you to update this chapter, PLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE!
RogueLovesGambit chapter 30 . 3/28/2014
Omg! Please write more I am so enthralled!
Please finish!
Nikki199 chapter 30 . 3/13/2014
Please please please post the rest of this story. This is probably in the top three Romy fics I've ever read. And I've read a lot. Over the last 15 years. You need to be a professional writer. I would buy all of your books. Your writing so entirely engages me emotionally, your characters are so ALIVE, honestly, you put other writers I've read to shame. I know it's been a long time, but if you're still out there, you have a deeply admiring fan who is desperate to read more of your story. Thank you for all your work.
Nikki199 chapter 30 . 3/13/2014
Please please please, p
Guest chapter 30 . 3/8/2014
It's 2014 and you still haven't updated. No lie, I'm a bit upset about that, but I understand real life and I just wanted to leave a review saying that I love this story. Even if you don't update any time soon, just know that this story is one of the best I've ever read.

(which means that I'll definitely be re-reading it and then weeping pitifully due to no update)
Animecrzygrl99 chapter 30 . 2/22/2014
KEEP WRITING! :
Roguereine chapter 15 . 1/31/2014
Gr. Rogue is being a dummy head. Admit your love! Ahem... Great ch.
Roguereine chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Lol. Remy is going to cause chaos t the institue. This will be most entertaining.
Roguereine chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Oh dear. Remy has given everyone the wrong impression. I hope he doesn't die.
Roguereine chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Logan is the best person to crash a party. Let the death threats and awkwardness commence.
Roguereine chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
Cute scene, I liked how u made rogue mean but vulnerable.
Roguereine chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Good ch, but gambit is clearing new at this whole rescue thing... Roofies, glass, kidnappers... His technique needs refining.