Reviews for Broken
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 28 . 3/12/2006
You just can't stop I am hooked. I stayed up til 1 to read chapters 17-28 and now it just stops. Please write fast I am in love with this story. I know alot about the xmen and I have never thought of this spin off and plus I love x-men evolution. I can not wait for your next update
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 14 . 3/11/2006
THis is great I am hooked. I can not wiat to finish it
bluebyby chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
this story is the most super story i ever read pls update soon!
Rugi chapter 5 . 2/16/2006
Reviewing to say - I totally approve of the deep-sixing of the Gambit-speaking-of-himself-in-the-third-person. It get's really annoying to read. On paper it looks a bit affected if it happens too often. I think you have struck a nice balance between the character's various accents and the readers' desire to get through the story smoothl.
Rugi chapter 25 . 2/15/2006
Gotta say that you do drunken Gambit really well. Whenever I sit down to review I find myself coming back to your characterization. It is ALWAYS spot on perfect. Wolverine's slow extraction of the story was completely in his style.

So babble on about, not because I don't like your plotting - it's great - but because you write your characters so well I just have to sit back in awe.

And - surrendering to the romantic in me - I have to say that I love how you have handled the romance between Gambit and Rogue. You handle both their issues well and the sexual tension is very snappy. Heck - they aren't even in the same scene and there is sexual tension. Nice.
Rugi chapter 17 . 2/15/2006
So - reviewing chapters at random.

I particularly like this chapter because it is basically a scene with people talking to each other - hard to make exciting. It is also a scene where someone is lecturing/advising someone - REALLY hard to make interesting because you have to keep everyone in character and actually have worthwhile advise for the person to impart. I love your Wolverine - he is tough but not annoying and rough but with a soft side. Very nice.
Rugi chapter 28 . 2/12/2006
Well. So for starters this is the first X-men fanfic I have ever read. I only know about the X-men through movies and a short time watching a cartoon when I was younger. But I always liked the stories. I got here through someone's favorite list and was intrigued. AND I started reading and enjoyed your story so much that I actually read all 28 chapters in one marathon sitting.

I really am enjoying the plot. You have hung a lot of nice subplots and relationship-related stuff on your story without losing sight of the value in having a good over-arching and interesting story. I actually (for all that I am a sucker for romance) read through everything and was excited to know more about Sinister's sinister plans.

But the thing that REALLY blows me away is how well you manage such a huge cast of characters. Every person has their own personality - there are no repeats or cliches. Wolverine reacts the way Wolverine would react and Storm reacts the way SHE would react. Even Cyclops seems unique and interesting. Even the small characters with only a few moment "on-page" seem to be fully formed people with their own unique ways of doing things. And with so many characters, that is really hard.

I also have to say how impressed I am with your Gambit. He is such an easy character to ruin or make really annoying - too perfect, too charming ... too rogueish is you will. You manage to keep a nice balance. I loved it and I can't wait for more.
CntryCiCi chapter 28 . 1/19/2006
omg this story is getting even more amazing! Please please please update it soon! I cant wait that long for an update, unless of course i have too. But please as soon as you can update!
CntryCiCi chapter 17 . 1/19/2006
wow! Doing a really great job! I admit I didnt watch the cartoon you're basing some of this on. I watched the one in the early 90's but thankfully you are a great author who is doing a great job with explaining things. I am loving this story and keep up the good work. I am off to read more chapters!
emotionalcrack chapter 28 . 1/17/2006
wow! updates soon please
WalkThruTheFire chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
i love you, you pretty shiny happy person.

and your knitting.

does chapter 29 include morlocks? cuz that would suck. with the memory and the massacre...and i'll shut up now.

why can't we all just find our soulmates and get married? worlds so damned complicated.

oh yeah, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU NEEDLE FIEND!
viper0z1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
The biggest obstacle between Rogue and Gambit has little to do with touch.
Prince Aoshi chapter 28 . 12/17/2005
OMG that is all I can say. This has got to be one of the most engrossing stories I have ever read.
cute lil' red head chapter 28 . 12/13/2005
NO! I NEED MORE CHAPTERS! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!

great story btw. lol.