Reviews for Broken
rukia-neesan chapter 30 . 6/16/2012
I first read this story years ago, as Gothic Cajun. I've read it repeatedly over the years, and still enjoy it just as much as I did back then. And I just wanted you to know that even if you never manage to get it finished, I'm going to keep reading it, because it is Just. That. Good.
wild-daisy7 chapter 30 . 5/9/2012
WHAT! You can't just leave it there :O please finish this story, it awesome! :D I realize its been a long time but it deserves to be finished... Pretty please :3

Love this story
Dueling Banjos chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
I was a huge XMevo fan back when the episodes were still coming out. I got hit with a bout of nostalgia and decided to re-read some of my old favorites, and this was at the very top of the list. I'm sorry to see it seems abandoned, but I'm alerting it just in case you ever decide to come back. Anyway, this is a great story. I loved it back in the day, and I still love it now. I just wanted to drop you a line and say so.
Phoenix Falconer chapter 30 . 9/3/2011
I know the last time you updated this was quite a few years ago, but I just wanted to FYI you that you have quite a talent for writing! I wish you would continue- this is an awesome story, very well written with an awesome storyline. I also love he way all characters are actually presented as totally in character as well! Makes the story very believable. Especially Logan and the fact that Gambit likes to antagonize him... Ha!

Thanks again for an awesome fan fic that has great quality! )because you know how hard those are to come by! Takes me hours to find a good one I like that is well written)

Phoenix
Phoenix Falconer chapter 30 . 9/3/2011

Phoenix
Flpirate305 chapter 30 . 5/30/2011
Hey MortonGirl,

Just wanted to beg?plea? say to PLEASE CONTINUE! Your story is very interesting and was left on a cliff hanger too, how awful..I'm left hanging, what will happen next? Will Rogue escape herself? Will Sabertooth continue being a problem/danger for Rogue? (probably) Will the X-men ever find her? Is Kitty going to join shield? (lol) Nooo, Remy made a deal with the enemy, it's almost if not worse than making a deal with Essex. How will things work out? There looks like no light at the end of the tunnel for our favorite couple C Poor Remy and Rogue. Please continue, it's just not fair to the world of fan fiction to deprive us of such an amazing story so well written.

Looking forward to reading more from you soon, hope you have a great week ) MAR
The Rumpled Book chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
So I'm assuming you've died, and this wonderful piece of work is going to sit here, unfinished, and the world has lost another wonderful talent. Pity-your style kicked ass and promised many fun stories to come. My condolences to your family.
Serenity Marie chapter 30 . 3/4/2011
Wow, so you haven't updated in like 5 years ... But I officially love this story! It's very well written and the characters are perfect. I would be so happy and excited to read more if you get around to it again.
UncommonSpirit chapter 30 . 7/29/2010
Wow, such a shame that this story was abandoned. You had put in so much time into it and it is a well written fiction. I'll add my plea with the others that one day you'll come back and finish it. I hate that I didn't get to see Rogue's escape or her confrontation with Remy after realizing his past. I was very much caught up with the characters that you created.
Blimey The Toad chapter 30 . 12/6/2009
I'm just going to go out on a limb here and consider this abandoned? That's a terrible, dirty shame, 'cause I was liking it a lot! I wanted Rogue to escape, and eventually forgive Gambo, and for Belle to accidentally fall on a knife and be outta the picture...

You know, due to you not finishing this, Rogue is in limbo, still stuck with Essex, still being experimented on and everything. Sad, sad time! And it's ALL YOUR FAULT!

Anyways, I hope you're muse suddenly decides to give you a kick in the pants and finish this! I vill be vaiting, vith baited breath.
Iryl chapter 30 . 11/26/2009
Nu, can has more?
Jalice1517 chapter 30 . 10/17/2009
Good gravy. U better update soon! That was amazing, I just read the story and goodness. I hope you do continue to update reguaraly bc i really wanna know what happens
mudpuddledemon chapter 30 . 8/4/2009
So good! And so very, very unfinished! Argh. Well, you said you went a year between updates in one of your author's notes, maybe there's still hope...
cajunette chapter 29 . 7/17/2009
I just love the irony of it. Bella's business proposal, or rather her ultimatum, probably told her more than she wanted to know about what Rogue means to Remy. Perhaps, even more than Remy intended to divulge.

I'd venture even farther to say that, the true measure of growing up is putting your own desires and wants before the needs of someone else. Some growing up Remy did!

But the fact that Remy's sacrificing his freedom for the sake of someone else when he couldn't do it for her, must be a sobering realization. She physically gets him, but not in the ways that matter.

Goodness, did you just make me sympathize with Bella? Man, you're GOOD!

Still waiting and looking forward to the next installment!

Chameleon88
cajunette chapter 30 . 7/17/2009
Sometimes I forget, like Rogue did last chapter, that Remy is made up so many different types of men. Although, I love the gentle, dare I say, loving, boyfriend-ish persona he's had thus far, I was wondering when the tougher and crueler Remy would come out to play.

Patiently, or at least trying my darnedest to do so, waiting to see which one of the Remys comes out next installment!

Looking forward to it!