Reviews for Broken
Rogue4787 chapter 3 . 10/19/2003
I really like the beginning of this story, it's already started to get twisted and complicated. Can't wait to read some Rogue & Gambit moments, I always love the way those two act together. I'm waiting to see what her reaction is going to be. Post more soon.
Panther Nesmith chapter 3 . 10/19/2003
Very cool chapter. I like what you're doing with the chapter. Just keep this kind of work up and we'll get along fine! *grin* welcome to the community! Would you like a Jell-o mold?
AngieX chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
hehehe! Very nice.

keep on going. U just like ended it there!

and haha! I luv it so far. Just do me a favor and keep updating.

If ur other chapters r as good as these u'll be on my favs list lickadee-split...does nebody ever say that nemore! :P
Caliente chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
Wow. I really, really like this story so far. It is UBER cute! I hope more comes reall soon! UPDATE SOON PLZ! Adios.
Samm16 chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
de clothes...what? I'll never get what's with you authors and your mini cliffhangers. It's torture.

Hot and sexy Gambit to the rescue! But just for looking he should get a beating. Muah. Joking of course!

Can't wait for more...I'll just have to make sure i don't die from lack of more information!
ishandahalf chapter 2 . 10/17/2003
ooh! OOH! this is SO intensely spiffy! cool beans to the MAX. why'd those guys want rogue? why did remy save her? what exactly happened to her clothes? we need answers! so keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack! huzzah.
Panther Nesmith chapter 2 . 10/17/2003
Oh! More soon!
Winter Fire chapter 2 . 10/17/2003
Great story! This is very interesting and the writing style is good! Update soon!
modernday austen chapter 2 . 10/17/2003
ack! update soon!
coldqueen chapter 2 . 10/17/2003
i love it, write more.
Mithua chapter 2 . 10/17/2003
This really does sound interesting! A very promising start to the story too! I hope you continue soon, I love what I've read so far! _
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
This is wonderful so far. Please continue. :)
552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37