Reviews for Broken
Sagebeth chapter 30 . 5/18/2009
You ever gonna update?
Delylah chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I love this story. I hate that it's not finished...though I can't complain too much because I'm guilty of the same myself. I've seen similar plots, but this is definitely one of the better written Romy stories I've come across in the Evolution universe. Sabretooth gave me the willies during his attempted rape of Rogue. And I love the focus you've given to Rogue's relationship with Logan. I've only recently begun reading the comics, but I was a fan of the animated series in the 90's, and then of the films and the Evolution series. I'm a little torn between Wolverine and Rogue and Gambit and Rogue, but the balance you've given the two relationships here is excellent. I also like the direction you're going with Rogue...learning to stand up for herself, learning to get herself out of this jam she's in now. I hope you finish it eventually. It's to good not to finish.
Rogue - Just one touch chapter 30 . 3/11/2009
More please
scribblemyname chapter 30 . 3/2/2009
Please continue this story! It's awesome and amazing and sucked me right in and I love the part with Carol (and everything else, come to think of it). Please, please, please update!
SassC HiJinx chapter 30 . 2/24/2009
I've already detailed my review in an e-mail but I'll just reiterate that I think this story is fantastic, a must-read for any ROMY fan. The plot is thorough with a good mix of character development, action and the blending of EVO and comic canon.

Please finish this story! It's way too good to go unfinished :) But I understand that real life can get in the way. It's a pain sometimes, right?
angelfire1 chapter 30 . 2/8/2009
Hi,

I love this story I think you capture all the characters perfectly! I know that it has been quite some time since you have updated and I am hoping that you finsh the story. I want see how it ends!

Best of luck to you and your muse!

Angela
Vee-sama chapter 30 . 12/11/2008
Wow, amazing story...I've been reading almost non-stop since I found it...but then I noticed the update date...and was crushed that it was 2006. I saw on your bio-page that you said you would finish it, that you wouldn't let the plot go to waist...It may be false hope, but I do hope you continue on the story. Please continue :)
Disappearing1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Please update this story! *cries* This is why reading WIP's bums me out. :(

I hope you're alive/okay other wise this is really sad.

Come back to us and the story!
fantasyfemme chapter 30 . 11/9/2008
hi! i really like this story! i think you captured the Romy relationship beautifully! i also like the way u intergrated Rouge's relationships with Logan & Kirt. it shows that there are other guys out there that care for her as much as Remy does. it's refreshing to see that you showed the brother/sister bond Kirt & Rouge have. most people don't. & how Logan in his ways is a big brother for her as well. keep up the great work!
Alanna The Lionness chapter 30 . 10/28/2008
I love this story so much! Your style is very developed and easy to read. Meaning I don't feel like a two year old like I do with other people's stories. I'm very sad though to see that you haven't updated in such a long time. I'll be the first to say that life often gets in the way of writing but you have no idea how happy I'd be if you'd continue!

~Lionness
The Duplicitous One chapter 29 . 10/27/2008
This fic was amazing till I read this chapter. Honestly, it's gone down hill for me. The Bella blackmailing Remy to come back to her in exchange for Rogue scenario has been done a million times by now. I don't mean to sound harsh, but the rest of your fic was so original, well written & amazingly non-stereotypical ROMY, that I expected some other catch to the solution. I guess I was wrong. I'm gonna keep reading this fic though, albeit a bit disappointed. I can already picture the next chapters. Just my two cents... Oh and after you're done, would you please write a fluffy R rated ROMY with no angst? I really need those after intense fics like these :-) Thanks!

REMY & ROMY FOREVER!
SilkenPetal chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
When are you going to update, soon right?
james cedar chapter 30 . 8/17/2008
So this, sweetie, is utterly amazing. Beyond amazing, and into the level of pure wow. So imaging my sorrow at seeing it hasn't been updated in nigh two years.

Your characterzations are some of the best I've seen 'round here, although Rogue seems a bit wimpy to me in this chapter, and Carol seems to be a bit more... more than I imagine. But hell, your story.

Oh! Speaking of your story, you want to keep writing it? It's amazing...
SpencerJones chapter 30 . 3/8/2008
Seems like everyone one wants you to keep going!

and we do! I love this fic,.. I read it all in one sitting and now I need more.

Please come back to this story...

if not please tell us if you'll ever return to this fic. This beautiful beautiful fic!
TheLetter5 chapter 30 . 2/13/2008
Oh. Wow, I'm loving the style, the suspense, the ROMY-ness! Everything flows so nicely, you just get lost in the story, it's amazing! Please update, finish?
552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »