Reviews for Untitled
pruningshears chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
i forgot to add on 5, post more soon!
pruningshears chapter 5 . 2/12/2004
yay! kaede isnt dying! _ and kagome and inuyasha have more hope! so...was that a tatoo on her back? hm...
pruningshears chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
I'm sorry! I lost track of this fic. I really hope you make them end up together. And you still need a title! I'll make another suggestion later. Great chapter, so now we somewhat know his end of it
Kibo chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
Oh... so sad... I hope it gets happy soon! They better make up! Onegai?
pruningshears chapter 3 . 11/4/2003
i hope the suggestion works, you could alway use Lamentation instead, its kinda a synomym, they both mean to greive/have sorrow. And from the way this is going that sounds accurate. I really loved the way she confessed, and i thought it was in character for both inuyasha and kagome, especially his reaction. Wonderful job! i cant wait to read more please post more soon!
pruningshears chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
wow great job! post more soon ok? where is shippou/sango/miroku? whats gonna happen? title suggestion: 'Condolences' from the litle I've read it sounds fitting, post more soon ok? Great job!
pruningshears chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
oh, my interest is peaked, post more soon! this was an evil cliff hanger, so hurry please? and i know you said leave dance in the dark outta this, but i jsut wanted to ask once more to post more for that as well ok? _
lucind chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
wow...no reviews yet? this fic is good! keep writin, k? k! -