Reviews for Shopping with a former Klepto
Ick chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Found it impossible to get into this story, which is amazing since I'll usually read anything when it comes to Buffy. But this Fic made no sense even when I put effort into trying to follow the events; and I think that's mostly because this story would make ten times more sense if it were set sometime BEFORE Empty Places, which just makes me wonder why you felt the need to set it AFTER that episode in the first place when you've made zero effort to have either your non-plot or your characters line up with the events of that episode.

Because it's stupid that Spike storms out of the house raging about the Scoobies being traitors, then five minutes later cheerfully invites himself on a pointless shopping trip with the Scooby who did the actual kicking-out. Even stupider is Dawn's spitefulness toward Spike (which I have to assume is still on Buffy's behalf, she has no other reason to hate him) considering said kicking-out, and the stupid gets downright embarrassing when 4 chapters pass without Spike even once pointing out this giant chasm in Dawn's logic. I'm a fan of all perspectives on the Buffyverse, but this story is a flat-out waste of bandwidth-space, because there's no perspective or logic to Spike and Dawn's actions that make sense outside of a psychiatric ward.
dacie chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
hahahah.

queen of comedy.

queen of comedy.

i really do hate buffy, this fic made me remember how much. she's so arrogant. acting like shes better. the mentioning of buffy getting kicked out made me recall my distaste for her. yuck.
Welshy84 chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
I love this fic, hope theres going to be more :)
Andrea chapter 4 . 3/5/2004
Great story.!It was a very funny story.I hope to read more someday.
Lindsay chapter 4 . 1/31/2004
well, don't crawl too far, cause i love this story, and i think it's hilarious!
Pearl chapter 4 . 1/7/2004
Great fic loved the whole dawn and spike bit,,
Hope there'll be another chapter!
Kate chapter 4 . 1/1/2004
This is a really good story. Spike for once is the helpless victim getting picked on by Dawn and man is dawn a bitch in this fic. Anyway Can't wait to read the next chapter,
Enn-Enn chapter 4 . 12/9/2003
I love your story, very enterteining and interesting. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Leanne8582 chapter 4 . 12/7/2003
Well, hey. I ask you to update your other fics, then you do. Neat. I like how Dawn's finding out that messing with Spike isn't as fun as it started out. I too, know what it's like to dig myself into a particuarly uncomfortable hole. You might want to watch the Britishism, though. Dawn would never saw "trolley"; she'd call it a cart.
On another note, I'm so jealous of you right now! I want season six on DVD. It won't be realeased in the US until July. And I can't even buy the Europian version, 'cause it won't work with my TV and DVD player.[/bitterness]
Anyway, please update soon.
am8874 chapter 4 . 12/6/2003
great story! very funny and interesting please update soon!
BadBoyLover chapter 4 . 12/5/2003
LOL I absolutely love this fic. I can't wait to hear the rest of this conversation!
BadBoyLover chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
OMG *rolling on the floor laughing* The picture of Spike with glow sticks is funny...
cali-luv chapter 4 . 12/5/2003
i love it! please continue
Cunien chapter 3 . 11/17/2003
OOh I like! Please continue - this is really nicely written, with very real dialogue - keep it up chuck!
cali-luv chapter 3 . 11/15/2003
i love youre story!please update