Reviews for Endless Moment
Maiden Jeanne chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
HI!Its Raychylle Ann again. We're both filipinas. :).I really like your story but i think you should read other mangas too. Because you could get some ideas for your story from them. Plus you could get some styles and other stuff. I suggest you read the Redemption. It's written by Zero Nightmare. And you should also read the Gift Of Love by Jezebel Parks . Pls. Make the next chapter nice as the other chapters you've written. You should also review your English grammar . Hey! Don't get discouraged by my review. It should convince you to do your very best! I know i haven't written any mangas but you should always listen to your readers. Learn what they want. But you can sometimes don't listen and forget what they're saying because they're just asking for too much. So. Do your very best you can do it!
Iron Maiden Jeanne chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
HI! my real name is Raychylle Ann Libo-on from Iloilo,Philippines.

so your a filipino too,right? where exactly are you in the Philippines? Oh, Maiden Jeanne's hair color is grey I think. And I'm not sure about her full name is but i think its Jeanne D'arc.

By the way can you speak tagalog?
TQ57 chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Although I highly doubt it will EVER happen, I'll be waiting for your next update.
fiducia chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
what a lovely fanfiction i like the pairing and im excited what the next chapters will be like

youre awesome, please keep up that good work

c ya

lara
jeanne-chan chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
i like this fic too much please i need the next chapter as soon as posible I really want to read this fic
jeanne-chan chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
I like very much ur story its very cute! I hope i could read the third chapter soon

I really love lyserg x jeanne
Sarahsorad chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
ohh nice keep writing
Apple-chan chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
Hwow..._ That was a nice, sweetishly sweet chapter.

For my main comments:

1. Great going with all the descriptions of the places and everything. Not too much, just enough to show us what's happening and where it's happening.

2. You're good with describing their emotions and everything, but don't make it all go too fast. Try to build up a little bit of...momentum, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, all in all...nice chapter. Really nice.

Be waiting for the next one!

Apple-chan
Kitsune Kannazaki chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
My Mistress (Jeanne) has light blue-silvery hair. She has no last time but her title is Holy Girl Iron Maiden Jeanne. *grins*

Kit likes although she has to faint... Kit's still kind of confused about what's going on... Perhaps you could explain a bit more onn background?

Kitsune
Ryan Griffin chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Good start.

Jeanne's hair color is silvery-blue. She is not given a last name in either the anime or the manga. She is referred to in whole as "Iron Maiden Jeanne." She's French, though. That might help in making a last name up.
Apple-chan chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
That was an interesting first part!*whistles* Me likes it, yes, indeed, me does.

I'll be waiting for the next chapters! Hope your block disappears soon!_ Blocks suck, ne?

Apple-chan (in a hurry)