Reviews for Sunny and Sixty
solaas chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Goku's core. Lovely.
authorialintent chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I'm struggling not to review *all* of your stories, but they're remaining excellent. This is...in the words of Reload, "yabe."

Allow me to SQUEE.

I asked you if you were a poet? I'd put money on it-the Gokuesque stream-of-consciousness rising into the line-break...ah!

And then, just when I thought my fangirl glee couldn't get any worse, the 38 hits me like Douglas Adams' falling bricks...*hyperventilates* You ought not to combine the prose-poem medium with shounen-ai of my favorite flavor. *GLOMPS*
Gozilla chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Good one! I love the last word... so Goku! Great job! -
terrorcotta chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Cool! A sort of prose hiku imagery. Consider using some more puncutation marks for building the visual like e.e. cummings
Karcy chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Ahem. 'scuse me while I do this: OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD it's a 3&9 fic written the way I like fanfics to be written! Can I squea? Pretty please? ahem. Okay.

Love the prose, love the last three lines, love the brevity. Excellent usage of contrast. Very strong emotions. Poetic. Though usage of lovetap gives all sorts of O_o images in the brain associated with paper fans. I don't get the Sixty in the title.