Reviews for Reign of the Nightmare King
Lichylichy chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Oh man, this is one of the BEST stories I have EVER read. You are an amazing writer. I hope you make more wonderful stories
RyuuShadow chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
WOW! This was definetly worth reading! The story, the plot were great! Good Job! :D
pepsicola56 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
"Don't bother coming back Jack." . "Because you... are... BANISHED!" I can just hear Him saying that in my head. Wonderful story.
pepsicola56 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
i watched nightmare before christmas with subtitles yesterday and when jack said sata clause it was Sandy Claws i laghed(SP?)

when i read that last line
Carcino Snowman chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
A powerpuff girl/Nightmare crossover that's interesting? Hey you know what I noticed? Jack use to think that Stanta Clause was a big red lobster man and Him is a lobster...thing. There's absolutely no connection there but still. so yeah great story, my only criticism is that I don't think you explained Jack's fight scenes all that well. Everything else was awesome
tbfan94 chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
Haha! Genious! i love it! one of the best stories i ever read!
Patchworkcrows chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Whoa, Buttercup.

Jack: Did she just call me a coward?

Bubbles had an idea! And lol Shake Shake Senora! (sorry listening to it)

Lmao the professor's asking about Sandy. Lol Jack you really thought he did?

Jack: (embarassed) A little.

Me: Classic.

GREAT CROSSOVER! That's the Jack I know, saving the day and giving the PPG's a Halloween!

Jack: Aren't I great?

Lol.
Patchworkcrows chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
BUBBLES! LOL! She's singing This Is Halloween NICE! I'm SOO much like Buttercup, you have NO clue! Lol. LMAO Buttercup's so rotten but damn that was GOOD! Oh fudge, Lock, Shock, and Barrel. LMAO blood thirsty Jason wannabes.

Jack: Just great.

Me: What?

Jack: Stupid Nightmare King.

Me: OH...ouch by the way.
ChaosDingo chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
THAT WAS GREAT!
ChaosDingo chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
WTF! Powerpuff girls and Jack working together! That was unexpected. LOL! I LIKE IT! *Person I'm talking to falls over*
Devon Aster chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Lucy! Hahahahahaha _ Better than using the full name ~_ This was cute. You managed to get everyone in character and that can be tough with a crossover. Good job!
InvaderIrk chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
Wow. That was nice... and the POWERPUFF girls were in it! It's hard to find such a nice crossover.
j.w chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Cool! Making Him exruler of Halloweentown! cool

Givin Him a name cool!
Miz chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
You haven't been to the Nightmare Before Christmas Fanzone by any chance?