Reviews for Rewriting the Past
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Much better start than the show. This is the way it should of started.
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This is definitely how season 2 should have started. I really like the "voiceover" at the end. Does she ever feel like she doesn't have to go it alone? Beautiful story.
Brian2008 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This is how I wish Season 2 had begun! I don't believe that the fans would have lost interest if the Season had started out with Max and Logan together. There are all kinds of conflicts and obstacles that the writers could have created(many of which have been used by Fan Fiction writers) to keep up the dramatic tension without spoiling the series for the fans.
Aurora2424 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Having just read your new story, I decided to check out some of your older work. This one is great and oh so wished for. And like many of the alternative endings to the first episode of the second season, provides plenty of tension for further episodes. So sad the writer didn't see it this way. Hope you'll be writing lots of new things.
tiny-pixie chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
this is EXACTLY how i imagined the first episode of season 2 to start. WHo the hell came up with that dam virus should be tied up or sthg..*shakes fists at the virus* your version is much better. Wish they could have used it instead would have been more interesting and fun to watch!
Reilynn chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I like your version of DT so much better than the one that aired.

You write very well. I hope you get inspired more often.
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
if only the show followed this begining...maybe it would still be around.
Fair Cate chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
This is a fantastic story! I always look at my reviewer's work and I love this!

Oh, if only it were true!

Cate
TillieT chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I not only liked it - I loved it. Just great Max and Logan and happiness.
I wish you would write more.
Bella Luna 1213 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
I've read this story a few times so I thought I'd finally review it...I love how you managed to fix some of the problems of season two so smoothly...keeping it real but getting rid of that horrible virus...and of course Max and Logan together is always a plus...I hope you write more stories in the future this is one of my faves!
toxic honey chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Liked it? I LOVED IT! This is how it all should have been. Characters were good, situation was perfect.
huntress k chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
omg that was great!
i wish the season was really like that instead of the whole virus thing,oh well.
anyway, write more, if not write a sequel
opheliapain19 chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
I never saw the first episode of the second season. I am impressed with this though. You should continue with this. I dare u! I know people do second season eps. all the time. but you put sparks in a story like no one else. keep on writing. your craft is almost perfect.
X5-452akaMax chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Wow! I am speechless.

That was exactly how I wanted Designate This to be. I wish that was what actually happened. If at all possible, please write more of this story. You had the dialect correct and perfectly blended part of what happened with your own original twist. Please continue as you have not written an Jam Pony/Max reunion. :)
sailorsword chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
That is exactly the second season should have been…..pleas write more.