Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Great one-shot! :)
trecebo chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
It's going down...it's coming and going and all kinds of stuff...
snickers chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Hi! I just spent the evening reading the Chronicles and enjoyed every minute of it! As I wrote to Avatar2 you should post these to .org. I also recommended the stories to ATSB2. I can't wait for the next installment. You two really complement each other.
Snicks
Zzzzzzz chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Another good chapter. Good characterization here, especially BA and Face, I think. Glad to see that BA is just as well-rounded as the other characters. I understand the need for the team to interact with other characters in this story, but I really don't want to get into the love life of Remy and Renee. I hope the main focus will remain the team. I like your take on their beginnings in Vietnam, and look forward to each new chapter. Thanks for posting!
Becky chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Dude, you guys are killing me. It took me a while to figure out where the even parts of the story were. I realize you're doing it that way since you are co-authors but you should put a link or reference or something in these parts so people can find the other ones. :) Anyway, this story is pretty cool, I'm enjoying this look at the A-Team's start and time in Vietnam. I hope you will write more very soon. And thank you for explaining your terms in earlier parts. They add nice flavor to the writing but it wouldn't be of much use if I didn't know what they meant. :)
Kenna chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Another great one! Waiting anxiously for the next installment!
K. H. T chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
this is reallyg good!
Angharad chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Great story! I can't wait to find out what is going on.