Reviews for The Evil Archer of Doom
eyes of sky chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
that twist kept me reading on!
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
This is good. Please update soon!
Sweet 16 Movie Buff chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
This is sort of a thank you for reading my fic.
I like your story so far, though it was slow in the beginning.
Your characters are fantastic. I think it's great that you portray your heroine as elusive yet not in a Mary-Sue kind of way. I also like Celegorm, now here's a guy that knows when to be bold and a calvalier and when not to. I also like his character traits and how they are portrayed. The quirks and faults are also a nice touch :)
The plot I think I'm going to like because it sounds unique. The only thing that really bothers me is this one sentence:
"Tall, with golden hair and a silver sword with a black hilt"
It's really quite bland. I don't know if the diction is too basic or not . . . It just doesn't seem to fit in your tone.
Update soon and I will read more. Thanks again for reading my fic too!
Yuri Rikusentai chapter 2 . 12/17/2003
It's ME! _ I figured I'd come on here and give a formal review. "Ahem"
GREAT FICCY! *waves banners w/ your face on them in anime style* _ It's completely awesome. It's strange that you don't have more than three reviews; this ficcy is AWESOMENESS IN THE EXTREME! _U Okay, I will go find something to bring me off my sugar-high now. See ya!
Wolf Maid chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
YAY! You updated! I love your story and how you are making Kentarre...lol, I love the part:
They think I’m a maiden in distress. It’s hard to convince them otherwise.
This is such an awesome story! I hope you update more often, because I want to find out what happens next!
UPDATE SOON!
Antigone Q chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
An interesting idea - I look forward to hearing more about Celegorm.
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
I like the beginning and am very eager to read more...please update soon! I like your characters and how you express them! Thanx!