Reviews for Unforeseen
JovianJeff chapter 13 . 12/3/2007
A! This is it? I do hope writer's block lifts soon. As in 2007, this was a wonderful story that I am glad you stuck with over the years. Just continue it a little longer, please. Tell us of the plan Apophis has that only Daniel could make possible, or if Sha're was successful with the plan she and Daniel came up with, and of course there is the rescue. Love to see them back on Earth, settling in with possible other adventures...or end it with the love we wished we had gotten to see when season 3 robbed us of it.
JovianJeff chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
Ramp up the angst meter, yet break out the klenex. That was a very touching and yet horrific chapter. I applaude you for the break point chosen to go back to the SGC and see what is happening there. This chapter is definitely not for the squemish though considering what happens back with Sha're and Apophis, but then most scenes with him are not for the squemish. A good portrayal of a truly vile person. Yet again no dive into darkness is without hope and save for the very last line, this chapter left me with that overall impression. Thank you!
JovianJeff chapter 11 . 12/3/2007
In the midst of darkness, you give light. I loved the romantic touches this chapter was filled with. A wonderful contrast to the actual situation without weighing down the chapter by reiterating more than need be how bad the situation is. And yet, there is still mroe to this than 'merely' some revenge plot on the part of Apophis. Something more is up with hints of an epic story one has come to know in association with SG-1, adding in an epic love story in the mix as well. Brava!
JovianJeff chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
OMG what a twist! I'll have to metaphorically kick myself for thinking it can't get any worse (and not have someone die). And yet, this was kept from going over-the-top by something reasonable for Apophis to do. It all makes sense in relation to how he thinks and his goals as stated so far. Magnificient turn of events and another great chapter. Thank you for writing it!
JovianJeff chapter 9 . 12/3/2007
Another awesome chapter. A reminder of the mystery of the bond, answering some questions, while not others. A horrific fate for Daniel at the same time a wonderful juxtaposition of his and Sha're's positions. I'm very intrigued on this role reversal and how things will unfold in future chapters. Thank you for continuing this series!
JovianJeff chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
That was so incredibly sweet! A wonderful venue to get to see Daniel through different eyes, yet through the medium of his own actions. While in one way he wasn't present at all during this chapter, in another it was all about him without making it a dry biography. This is the Daniel Sha're feel in love with, that everyone in the SGC would move heaven and earth to get back. Another marvelous chapter I thank you for writing!
JovianJeff chapter 7 . 11/30/2007
Yep. Extremely cruel. E-vil even. Great chapter of hurt and comforting though. I am sort of surprised Jack didn't mention Sara when he was telling Daniel that Sha're needed to be needed. That is essentially why Sara left him after all. He wouldn't let her in to help, nor was he there to help her. That seemed like the perfect place for it. The escape plan was truly insane, SG-1 insane, so that's all right. Again, great chapter! I'll look forward to reading more!
JovianJeff chapter 6 . 11/30/2007
Loved this chapter and yes, particularly at the end! It was so touching, warm, romantic, all the things I wanted to have happen in the series but didn't. Thank you for this piece of wonderful fantasy fulfillment.
JovianJeff chapter 5 . 11/30/2007
Well done, lots of Daniel whump if I understand the term correctly. Language is a bit on the rough side, but not gratuitous. Nice little mystery you've established, and not everything is as it seems. I am curious to where you're going with this and thank you for this increasing interestin tale!
JovianJeff chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
Wow! Not what I expected, but perfectly wicked. This is quite the dilemma for Daniel and Sha're and what a place to cut off again. The mistress of the cliffhanger.
JovianJeff chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
Lol, what an emotional roller coaster ride! Eyes wet when I realized Daniel was recalling his parents death, and a great friendship moment afterwards. Yes, the AN at the end was appropriate, but like you urge us, I'll deal...and head off to the next chapter that is thankfully available!
JovianJeff chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
Awesome beginning! I like your writing style, smooth and easy, well paced and great interactions with the characters. And you have the interest of L E McMurray, who also inspired me with her series of stories. I know I'm going to enjoy these chapters with that sort of endorsement. Again, great writing and I look forward to reading the chapters to come.
Mage Ren chapter 13 . 9/29/2006
Hey I just found your story and I love it! My only sugestion to yo is that you tone down your use of the word God because you use it so often that it is starting to lose the affect of adding emphasis which is what its supposed to be doing. Other then that I love it. Every other origonal member of SG-1 has played home to a Gou'ld or Tok'ra so I guess Daniel was overdue for a turn, but its so very creepy how it all happened. Update soon please!
Fortune Zyne chapter 13 . 5/25/2006
Oh dear, this is getting dark and creepy! Update soon!
SGFan chapter 13 . 11/29/2005
I love the story. Please update soon.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »