Reviews for His Angel
riley-is number 1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
OMG THAT WAS REALLY good but WTF it was so sad...you should totally make a sequel or another chapter or something...OMG i am literally on the verge of tears...AW omg CLOUD IS SUCH AN IDIOT
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
DUDE! OMG plz you MUST update this story its geting so DAM good I begg you! dude when was the last time u updated! plz update soon, I'm not making you do anything you dont want but plz, update son I mea this story is getting DAM GOOD I want to know what happends next! XD
none chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
O.B. I read this at your house and it still makes me go sniff sniff. well i have place to go and people to annoy. bei bei!
moriko chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Sad, but beautiful! I love the ending ;_; KEEP WRITING! :D LOVE IT!
Amanda chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
wow..this was very good. I really really liked it. I agree, you should add some more to this...another chapter or so. I want to know how Cloud reacts when he finds out she died...
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Whoa, this one's deep...very touching. It's kinda one of those "never meant to be" kind of triangles...anyway, I really liked the integration of lyrics and the vivid imagery, although some spots are kinda brief. (You can bring out the pain more if u want) Anyway, beautiful fic! Keep writing!
Razz chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Aww, so sad...**sniffle** Grr, makes me angry at Cloud...damn him. Oh well, very nice work! Even if a lil depressing...**wails** Good choice of song as well!
Vivi chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Please make another chapter...This is so nice that just can't wait for the next chap...