Reviews for Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets Movie Parody
titanhoshi583 chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
I almost died ROFLing at this story. Please continue this epicness! anyways

. /tumblr_lxzbceM7No1qerx9fo1_
Raven Black The Marauderette chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
LMAO!
swarlock chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
This is hilarious!
Bookworm622 chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
*Laughs till tears drop down face* You are hilarous! I love all your storys! I mean you should definitly update because i love it! Along wit your other storys *looks innocent* anyway please update!
random reviewer thingy chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
hi again!

i can't b stuffed ritin dat much so i'll just say... ur story rox! update soon
hyrule wrighter chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
this story was realy funny, but I feel like sparing you, remember that thing I did
imadork32489 chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
this is great i had to literaly cover my mouth to keep from laughing, my moms sleeping don't want to wake her up so i'm typing really softly. anyway update soon
imadork32489 chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
ha i like it
imadork32489 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
i love it i'm just confused when you say
petunia, verion, harry,...
then go to something else
i get confused easly
so far superfunny
The Black Cat chapter 3 . 2/12/2004
hehehehehe*evil cackle* and I rejoice too!*another evil cackle* Joe:-" see what I have to put up with! TBC:*smacks Joe* deal with it!*evil cackle* Cestia:oh great she's in another one of her moods TBC:*evil cackle* Lorie:*smiles*- Cestia/Joe:-" MoMo:*appears out of nowhere* MWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!Lorie:YAY!*waves checkered flag* Cestia:oh dear god... Joe:THE END!
UPDATE SOON!... or Die!jk
~TBC and her ickle muses aka Kendall
Stinky Stan chapter 3 . 1/1/2004
Haha...this is great! You even added Sirius! ::jumps around:: Though, I do feel bad for Vernon...haha...maybe not : )
Oh, before I forget, I read your profile and how do you get the bold italic fonts? I've been trying to figure that out forever! Anyways...
Great parody...you must update : )
~*Stinky Stan*~
Stinky Stan chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
Umm, Dicky? lol...very funny! Me is liking very much : ) ::goes off to read next chapter::
Stinky Stan chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Hehe...this is funny.
midniteprophett chapter 3 . 12/29/2003
im reveiwing. your writing. we're all happy. and then you update, and the world was a better place.
VietNaMaEnglish chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
Harry: Um…converting oxygen into CO2… loudly? I LOVE THAT LINE! It's so hilarious cause that's what people do 24/7...unless... DUN DUN DUN!