Reviews for Eat Me
nall chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
nyahahahahahahahahaha ;;

that was really something

a really funny and interesting fic .

poor momo though ;
MagicGirl2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
This is so funny!

wub eiji! I wub Fuji 2. I would feel really bad eating him not only because he is a person but a really cool person at that that i wub!

Who would u eat first?
Yami no Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
And everything taken out of context sounds absolutely wrong and yet wonderful at the same time. XD _ Great fic. _ Though muscle would be kinda chewy, no? So Kaidou would end up really chewy, no? So why would he be second in line for food? lol But that thought amuses me and now i'm wondering where this insane fic came from.
YoukaiLegend chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
I thought your story was funny! You should write more PoT fanfics!
Regatto chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Nagibook, hm, what should I say?

You are very original. Man, this story is twisted! *scratches head, coughs several times* I don't know how you came up with this-BUT, LOL. It's damn funny! I was cringing and grinning madly at the same time. Maybe I am a closet sadist after all, but yah, this is really very entertaining and *DIFFERENT*.

Good job and eh, good eating? _
Aishuu chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
This is wrong on so many levels that it's right. *is dying of laughter*
Ashen Skies chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
oh yes, and smutty innuendos are good! much better than actual cannibalism, 'cuz I just had dinner, and it's better to laugh than to vomit all my food up... ; so I vote for more smutty innuendos! or else, if not, graphic details. either smut or really violent graphic details, like Battle Royal... (sick. me, I mean.)

made a mistake before, it's not your first PoT fic, is it? gomen! I shall now go and see if you have any more PoT fics to read.

(I reviewed before, by the way... Darke Angel. Just realized that I had more inane comments to add...)
Darke Angel chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
*rolls on floor laughing* oh, this is too cute! loved the subtle way you hinted at all the pairings, and the humour - this just cracks me up! loved your eiji, he's really in-character, and with his usual cute naivete. if this is your first PoT fic, we'll expect more great fics from you, ne? *winks*

just a side note, does your name have to do with nagi from weiss? he's so cute! but schu is always the best anyway, please do write more!
Bearit chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Oh... my god that was the most amusing thing I've read in a LONG time. I couldn't stop laughing all the way through the end. And somehow, I can imagine having a similar conversation with my friends... and aw Golden Pear e! And typical MomoRyo too! WAI! XD Now my squealage is done. Hilarious stuff here. I luff. _
Iseulte chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
This is really, really amusing. I couldn't stop laughing while reading this because I saw smutty innuendoes than real cannibalism too :D

Sorry I haven't got anything constructive to say ;