Reviews for Eat Me
Sheik's Lonely chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I connected deeply with Eiji in this story because I always say hypothetical questions like this to my close friends. 'If I was a cannibal, I'd each such-and-such first.' And 'If I was a vampire I think I'd suck whats-his-name's blood first' Things like that.

And then they look at me weird. But they should get used to it already. It's been, what, five years?
fliccolo chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
wow. hilarious. i loved it! especially that last line.
che chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
This is the only fan-fiction that really makes me want to hit the Submit review button, such fun!
Ray chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
This is certainly the most hilarious piece of POT fanart I've ever seen!(so, may I also have a strange taste? v)

I love this one and would very much like to share it with my friends who can't understand English. May I translate it into Chinese? Will credit of course.
reviewer chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
oh hahahaha!

i loved this!

so funny

i love the thought of Fuji manipulating everyone to eat each other
070 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
*giggles* Too cute for words.
Claude le Viste chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Oh god, that was so hilarious! "Echizen! You'd let me eat you if we were on the verge of death, right?" LOL! . Eiji's so cute... And anyways, *stares at number of reviews* I've never seen so many reviews for any oneshot... 0.0
Ulat Bulu chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Lol. This story's really funny! Eiji's so cute~ "Oishi, eat me!" LMAO

Good job!
Calamir chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That. Was. Beautiful.
Azh Hikari chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Ha3x it's so damn funny,I can't stop laughing.

"Baka hentai!", Echizen sure have great mind.

"Oishi Let's go get some ice cream nya! All this talk about eating people's made me hungry!", Eiji! how come you're hungry after talking about 'that'? normal poeople should get sick instead.
thepenthatspewsgarbage chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Smutty innuendo indeed! *looks around at other reviews* Was I the only one turned on by this?

Eheh kidding, kidding. Really funny, and plenty of smutastic implications xD Best part of it all was how wonderfully in-character they all were.

Stupid humour is the best kind! With a side of yaoi of course :3
coffeeshop chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
wai!

hahahaa.

its great.

its original.

its so.. CUTE. x_x
Sheckler Heckler chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
ha! this is a great story! awesome! keep up the funny!
sexypancake chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
0 this was very funny! definately had me laughing!
Evening Lilacs chapter 1 . 4/21/2006